Chapter 1: Gray

Hello again my dear friends. 36 people seen this, 1 vote and 3 comments is awesome so far. So, I kinda might need a couple weeks for 2 reasons for not typing my stories yet.
1) School and school work
2) And getting ideas on this story and the other one (it will be there soon)
And thats much about it. Enough of this let chapter 1 begin.

================================================================================

With Team Natsu

Sunrise, shining upon the hotel as Gray opened his eyes to get the day started. To return to the guild. Getting out of bed, he noticed that his rival/friend and his exceed were not in the room and he wondered if their in the cafeteria with the girls. Putting on his clothes and secure them, that way he won't strip his clothes off. (It's pretty funny that he strips off his clothes and he freaks out about it)

Leaving out of the room getting in the cafeteria, he sees his friends in a table, already eating their breakfast to get their energy up to head back to their guild, Fairy Tail.

Just he is on his way to them, Happy notices the ice wizard coming towards them, he lifted his paw and waved at Gray. "Hey Gray over here". Happy shouted at Gray as he made his way to their table. Just he was about to eat his breakfast, he noticed that his teammates looked at him strangely.

"What? Is there something on my face?" Gray asked his teammates, looking confused. " Um, not that it's not my business, but you been acting strange lately. Is there something bothering you?" Lucy asked Gray in concerning voice.

"Now you mention it, Lucy does have a point there. You've been acting weird and when we fight, you just freeze before I hit you. What's the deal man?" Natsu asked while stuffing food into his mouth when an "aye" was added from Happy.

"Those two are correct about that. You do act strange for the past couple of days. Are you sure that nothing is bothering you?" Said the mighty titania, Erza. "What are you guys talking about? I'm fine and nothings bothering me." Gray said to his teammates. "Well, you don't look fine to me ice-princess." When Natsu says this, Gray got out of his seat and slammed his forehead against the fire dragon slayer.

"What was that you fire-breathing loser?!" Gray said as Natsu starts pushing Gray back and says. "You heard me stripper!" Natsu countered back as he and Gray are about to start a fight, when two metal fists hit both of there heads. And Erza said. "Natsu Gray. You two better not be fighting here. Is that clear?!" Erza said in a demanding voice that anyone will be terrified of her (it's true. she is really scary, but awesome).

"Aye" Was all the two boys said and got back to their seats. "Erza, should we be getting back to Fairy Tail? The train should be leaving anytime soon." Happy informed to the titania. "Yes. You're right Happy. Everyone, pack everything up. We're heading out." Said the redhead with her luggage on a wagon attached with a rope. "That was quick!" Lucy said freaked out that Erza managed to pack up so quickly.

In the train

Inside we can see the strongest team sitting down peacefully, except for one. We all see Natsu slumped out in the window about to throw up because of his motion sickness of transportation. Erza, getting ticked off, she knocked him out and set Natsu's head on her lap. Seeing this makes both Lucy and Gray creeped out.

"We need to report the mission to the mission to the master as soon we get back in Magnolia." As Erza was discussing about the plans on getting back with Lucy and Happy listening, Gray was looking out the window thinking about what the woman in his dreams keep telling him to protect her family and their auras. And one of his dreams about the woman telling him not to tell anyone, not to his comrades or Makarov, the master of the Fairy Tail guild. "Do you agree with this Gray?" Erza questioned to the ice wizard.