Chapter 7: Get Things Straight (Part3)

Meek
He looked me straight in my eyes and said "Daddy he hit me one time on my back and it hurt so bad." Then he lift up his shirt to show me his bruise, it was right on his lower back. I grabbed him and hugged him tight "I'm sorry daddy let this happen to you Pap, I'm so sorry." I said while hugging him.

"It's okay daddy I know you would of protect me if you was there. I told him that too and he got scared and stop hitting me."

"You told him right Pap. Did you tell your mom he did this? What she say and do about it?" I asked him

"She said I better not tell you and she will handle it. Then she asked him and he said he didn't do it, so then she took my toys and iPad away and said I was lying."

I was so pissed off I can't believe Fah dumb ass let another nigga touch my son. But I promise, they both gonna regret this. I picked papi up off the bed and placed him on the floor. "Pap go put on your shoes and jacket. Tell Nicki to come here and help mani put on her shoes and jacket to." I said in a stern voice.

"But dad where we going? Why we leaving?" Papi asked me

"PAPI JUST GO DO WHAT I SAID!!" I yelled and then he ran off. I went to the closet and changed into some black pants , a black shirt, and put on my black timbs. I walked back into the room and got my phone off the bed and calledOmelly .

Nicki
"Amani baby I'm tired, let's play another game." I said to her while wiping the sweat off my forehead. We've been playing Just Dance on the Wii for 3 hours straight. She can go all damn day if you let her, she just a ball of energy.

"Mommy we haven't even been playing that long. Why you so tired?" She said with her hand on her hip.

I swear she is too damn spoil and that mouth of hers just get worse by the day. "Amani I advise you to watch your tone and take your hand off your hip. We can play one more song and that's it." I said while rolling my eyes.

She ran over to where I was standing and jumped on me. "Okay mommy I going to pick the song. So get ready." she said while smiling.

I went to sit on one of the bean bags and I heard footsteps running towards the playroom. I looked up to see that it was Papi with his shoes and jacket on hysterically crying. I ran over to the door way "Papi baby what's wrong? Where's daddy?" I asked while rubbing his back.

"He in the room, he told me to tell you to come here and help Mani put her shoes and jacket on." He said in between sobs.

I was beyond scared at this point because I never seen Papi cry this hard, I couldn't show it because it would of made everything worse. I grabbed Papi's hand and we walked over to the bean bag and sat down.

He was sitting in my lap with his head laying on my chest, I looked down at him "Pap, calm down and tell me what's going on please." I said to him

"Daddy got really mad at me because I told him that my mommy boyfriend hit me one time on my back. I didn't mean to make him mad mommy Nicki." He said in a low tone.

" Pap baby it's okay, you told daddy the truth and that's all that matter. He's not mad at you, I promise you he not."

"Then why did he yell at me?" He said while looking up at me.

"He's mad at your mommy's boyfriend and sometimes when daddy get mad he yells , but he didn't mean it. You stay right here and I'm going to check on daddy, I love you Papi. Never forget that." I said while giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay and I love you more mommy Nicki."

I left out of Mani and Papi's playroom and walked to Meek and I room. I sat on the bed waiting for him to come out of the bathroom , I got my phone from under my pillow and decided to get on Twitter.

I heard the bathroom door slam and I threw my phone back on the bed. He came over to the bed and threw a black bag on the bed, I looked at the bag and then back at him. He chuckled and looked at me "You know I'm going to kill this bitch ass nigga for puttin his hands on my son right?"

I sighed "Rihmeek you know I'm riding for you through whatever. But you do know that you need to calm down, What did Fah do or say when Papi told her?"

He looked at me and then chuckled again "You know her dumb ass ain't do shit. She told pap she was going to handle it, then she asked his bitch ass did he touch my son and he lied and said no. So then she took Papi's toys and iPad away. Putting a nigga before her son." 

I swear Fah is so fucking dumb. Who would believe a nigga over their own child. When Meek told me this I got beyond pissed off.

"I'll deal with her by myself, you just worry about that no life having ass nigga. And you need to apologize to Papi for yelling at him, you hurt his feelings." I said while getting off the bed and waking into the closet.

"Nic you not dealing with shit cause if Fah try some dumb shit, I swear I'm capable of hurting her." He said.

I came out the closet and looked at him like he had three heads on his shoulder. "You know I treat Papi as if I birthed him myself and you know I don't play about him or Mani. Fah been suppose to catch this ass whooping, so now is the chance." He walked out the room and I put my shoes on. I grabbed my purse and put a couple items in it.

Meek

That's why I made Nicki my wife. She ride for me through whatever, I just don't want her getting into it with Fah or fighting with her cause Fah a nut. I was walking down the hall to Papi room.

I stood in his doorway and watched him , he was putting Amani shoes on. I walked in and sat on the bed by Amani. "Daddy you hurt Wubba feelings, i don't like you mean." Amani said while looking at me.

"I know I'm gonna apologize Mani. Go in the room with mommy and y'all wait for me and Papi" I said.

After Papi finished putting on Mani shoes, she jumped off the bed and went in the room where Nic was.

Papi sat on the bed but didn't look my direction. I sighed and put him on my lap, he looked at me and looked back down in his lap. "Look pap, I didn't mean to yell at you, I was just mad." I said to him. He didn't respond he just nodded his head and gave me a hug.

I picked him up and we walked down the hall to me and Nic room. "Y'all come on, meet me in my car." I said to Nicki and Amani. I walked out the house and walked to my car.

I put Papi in the car and fastened his seatbelt. Nicki and Amani finally came out the house , she put Amani in her booster seat and strapped her in, then she got in the car.

Nicki
I fastened my seatbelt and looked at Meek. "Rhimeek , where are we going?" I asked him. "Philly Nic, I'm going to handle this now. We about to catch this flight." He said while stopping at the red light. "We going to be staying up there for a min." He said while looking at me.

"Thank god we still got clothes and other things at our other house there. Rihmeek please be careful and think things through." I said while grabbing his hand.

He picked up my hand and kissed it"I got this Nic, I promise. I'm not leaving you or my kids ever again, so don't worry about that."

I looked back at both of my babies and they both were sleep. I sat back still holding Rihmeek's hand and went to sleep.

Uh Ohhh , it's about to go down!! I know this was kinda long but bare with me. Excuse any errors😘😘😘