Chapter 5: Get things Straight (Part 1)

2 Weeks later...
Nicki
I was in my bed watching tv and I heard a soft knock on the door. "Come in, it's unlock." I said. Papi walked in with red eyes and a sad look on his face.

I cut my tv down and placed the remote on my nightstand right beside me. He climbed in the bed and laid his head on my lap. Before I could say anything, he said softly  "Mommy Nicki I don't want to go back home, I wish I lived here with you , daddy, and Amani.

I rubbed his back  "I know baby, but you have to go to school and you're coming back for you breaks." I said. "But that's going to be too long and mommy has been mean to me for no reason." He said "Why you say that Papi, how has she been mean?" I said. He sat up and sat in front of me and then looked down at his hands.

"Papi you can tell me, I won't say anything. You can talk to me baby." I said. He finally looked  at me and spoke, "She calls you bad words and everything daddy buy for me she take it away. She got a boyfriend that daddy don't know about and he say bad stuff about daddy." When Papi told me this I was beyond pissed off , I wanted to beat the shit out of Fah.

"Papi, you know that I love you and whatever your mommy says about me isn't true. When your mommy say bad things about me, ignore her. I don't care what she says about me as long as she's not hurting you." I said as I kissed his forehead. "But why haven't you told your daddy about her boyfriend?" I asked.

"Because, he said that if I told dad about him, he'll hurt him and I'll never see him again." Papi cried, "I don't want dad to get hurt and taken away from me."

Seeing Papi cry and say this really broke my heart. I grabbed Papi and placed him in my lap. "It's okay Papi, daddy won't get hurt or taken away from you. Your mommy's boyfriend not going to hurt him, I promise." I said. I rocked Papi back and forth until he finally calmed down.

I have to tell Meek about this, but knowing him,  he might get a flight and kill Fah and her boyfriend.

But this shit here is unacceptable, so I have to tell him. While I was rocking Papi, Amani walked in. When she noticed Papi was in my lap, she climbed in the bed and sat beside me. "Mommy, what's wrong with Wubba?" Amani said. "Nothing ladybug, he just doesn't feel good right now." I said while looking at her. 

She grabbed Papi hand and said"Wubba it's gonna be okay, I love you. You the best big brother ever." Then she gave him a kiss on the cheek.  Papi then got out of my lap and hugged Amani. "I love you more Amani, you the best little sister. You always make me feel better." Papi said

I love how close they are, they remind me of how me and Jelani use to be when we were little.

I looked at them both and said "I love you two no matter what, I promise to always be there for you both and I promise to be the best mommy ever." "Mommy you are the best mommy. I love you." Amani said. "Yeah mommy Nicki, you the best ever and you make me feel better too. I love you more than ever." Papi said.  "And I love both of you more than anything , now give me a hug." I said with a smile while holding my arms out.

They both gave me a big hug and I fell back on the bed. We all laughed and just laid there. "Let's take a picture together." I said. Amani and Papi said okay, so I grabbed my phone and took the picture. Amani was smiling and Papi was making a funny face. I post it on Instagram with the caption , " No place I'd rather be than here with my two love bugs💘. Love them forever."

After I post our picture, I looked at them both and said "How about we all take a nap and when we wake up, we can make homemade pizza." "Okay mommy, can we take a nap in your bed with you?" Amani asked. "Of course yall can baby, it's plenty room for all of us." I said.

Amani laid on top of my stomach with her thumb in her mouth and Papi laid snuggled up to the right side of me. They both finally went to sleep and I pulled the covers back over us. But, before I joined them, I decided to text meek while he was at the studio Hey baby, as soon as you get home we gotta TALK. I love you😘❤️.

I made sure that my text sent to Meek and once it did I locked my phone and placed it under my pillow. I kissed Amani and Papi on their foreheads and then went to sleep.

Please excuse any errors. I know it took me a long time to update, I'm sorry😩😘😘.
But how do y'all think meek going to react when Nicki tells him? 👀👀👀👀👀👀