Mission Returns (Chap. 19)

(Vanoss' POV)

I park the car and I watch as the girls exit the car and walk inside but I only see Jenni and Nea. (If you guys are wondering how to pronounce that its just like Nay-a. . .Your welcome!) I look beside me to see Violet looking at me with those bright eyes that are hidden under dark glasses.

"Don't worry. . .I have seen darker." She says.

Ouch...deep.

"Why aren't you inside?" I ask while grabbing the guy who is supposedly named Philip.

"I wanted to say Thank you. . .I couldn't use my powers in front of him because I didn't want the whole mall to freak out, you saved us all back there." She gives me a bright smile and I return one back. I give her a tight hug and kiss her cheek.

"Like I always say, anything for you Vi." I smile and she giggles.

"Well, I am gonna get this guy tied up in the garage me and Delirious built. Go on inside and enjoy the rest of your girls day off." I say as I carry Philip over my shoulder. She smiles at me and gives me a quick peck on the cheek.

I watch her walk in, receiving hugs from the guys and such. I catch Delirious' eyes and I motion him to come along with me. He runs towards me and we walk towards the garage.

"So who's the lucky guy?" Delirious says in such a creepy way, I chuckle at his silly tones.

"That's not what I called you for, this is Philip, the guy who tried to take Violet at the mall." I sink my free hand in my pocket and I take out a set of keys, pulling out the one that unlocks the garage.

"So when he wakes up, you want me to try to make him talk?" He asks and I open the small side door next to the big garage door.

"Yea, since you haven't failed on any of the others." I say and Delirious chuckles.

"Hey man, gotta do what I gotta." He says and I smirk at his response. I see Delirious not just as a friend, but as a brother. Me and him are really close and he is the only guy out of all the guys in our crew that I trust the most. He may be one crazy motherfucker, but he is one hell of a good friend.

I set the guy down next to a pole in the garage, Delirious hands me handcuffs that we stole from the cops once and we handcuffed his hands around the pole.

"Alright, now we can focus on our mission." I say and Delirious looks at me confused.

"Remember, the one where we had to go to the leader of the Med-X's house and speak with his wife? That one." I say as I take out my 9mm pistol and clean it.

"Oh yea! I completely forgot, we should go right now if you like just to get it over with and finish the Med-X , once and for all." He says with a fist pump and I smile at his enthusiasm.

"Yeah, sounds like a good plan. Me, you, Violet and Tyler can go while the rest stay here." I say and he nods.

"I am down." He adjusts his mask and we both start walking out the door. I make sure to lock it real good, just in case Philip gets any ideas.

As we enter the house, we see the girls huddled up around the table, talking and giggling as they enjoy the rest of their girls day off, than I remembered the mission.

"I completely forgot about Violet's day off with the girls, should we just go tomorrow?" I ask Delirious and he just shrugs.

"Let me just ask her if she would like to go right now just to get it over with, and we also need to talk to Trevor." I say as I start walking towards the table with the three giggling girls.

"Hello ladies." I say and they all wave and return the greeting.

"Sorry to interrupt your day off but Vi, can I talk to you for a sec?" I ask and she nods, raising from her chair and we walk into the kitchen.

"What's up?" She says and I rub the back of my head.

"Now that we have adjusted with the wearhouse, we still need to finish our mission." I say and she tilts her head.

"Remember the one that Trevor assigned us a while ago? The one where we stop by George Roberts house, the leader of the Med-X?"

She than rises up and her eyes widen.

"Oh yeah, I remember now. What about the mission?" She asks and I let out a sigh.

"We need to talk to his wife but I wanted to ask if you wanna go now or tomorrow because I understand how stressed you are with everything and. . .I just want you to be okay." I say and she looks at me, I noticed her eyes starting to glow a bit. Do her eyes always do that?

"Yeah, let's go right now, Andrea and Jennifer wouldn't mind." She says and I smile, I give her a tight hug.

"Alright, let me tell them."

(Violet's POV)

I walk towards Nea and Jenni, they both turn towards me with warm smiles.

"Hey girls, is it okay if I go to a mission with Vanoss, we still have a mission that needs to be done and I just wanted to let you two know." I say and they both look at each other, smile and look back at me.

"Yeah Vi, but in one condition." Andrea says and I sigh, whenever they add in a catch I just know it means something so stupid or embarrassing.

"You and Evan gotta spend a whole day, ALONE." Jennifer says and my heart stops.

"You guys are so. . ." I sigh and nod my head in agreement.

"Alright I will do it." I say and they both high five each other. I roll my eyes and they both rise to hug me.

"You know you love us." Andrea says and I scoff.

"Yeah, Yeah." I say and they both giggle and return to their seats.

"You ready Vi?" Tyler asks and I nod.

"Be careful Violet." They both say and I smile at them.

"Don't worry, I will."