.

When looking to be in a relationship stop only looking at the good.✋
If your cons out way your pros than they can swerve ✌✌. They can hold you down,that's wassup. But when real issues come, will that same hussle become a struggle? People get tired much understood . But if you were down with me from the jump,you already knew what was good. You stay tryna rep like you hood,brag on your possessions,yet to mention your daily failures and prideful repossessions. Is it funny how when people look back, clarity comes. How can "love" make you blinded and your heart binded? Yet you feel like your mind has unwinded. Wasn't hard to let you go. When you let go on your end of the rope,those no other choice but to switch roles. Ive set goals. One having higher standards,done fooling with boys who dont have any manners. You Wernt bad. I must say. But your cockiness drived me crazy and your voice annoyed me some days. You tried to make yourself,look better. That's cool,I did to. But you talked about. How irritating. I thought we were cool,not dating. You couldn't accept that. To bad for you. Guess as time goes,I'll find a new boo. Unleash a new tude. Max out my life withought you.
But God bless you and wish you the best,I'll hand you a broom,clean up your mess. I pray you don't come crawling back. Because rejection is a ugly thing that makes you fall flat.I have to go,begin paving my new rode. Construction and demolition has already taken place. jagged edges and crooked lines have been erased. About time you got a taste.