chapter 3

After the night of the craziness, i went go see my friend.

''kitty kat!'' i shouted with excitment, '' Im so glad to see you!''

''you too juliebear!'' she replied. Why does everybody call me that.

''so what's up buttercup'' we both said in unison, that was our saying.

''you go first'' I suggested, I bet her news was more interesting. Because I haven't seen her all summer long.

''okay, so get this, i am officially dating mark hanson!'' she squeaked with excitment. I didn't blame her.

Mark hanson was the hottest senior in the whole school before I met harry, also kitty kat's ( her real name is kathrine) crush for 4 years. He had light brown hair and blue eyes, just like louis the loud child.

''I met him at the rolling rink on tuesday, and we went behind the rink and he asked me out! holy crap was I having a spaz attack then and there! he looked so freakin hot! i just wanted to kiss him right there! but since he JUST asked me out, I thought it would'nt be right, right? she chattered without taking a breath, which was a little impressive.

''so how are you and curly mccutie doing'' she asked. holy fudge she did not just say that.

''great! we really hit it off! no i am just joking!'' i kidded.

hanging with my best friend is the best ever, we tell secrets, talka bout boys,beach,music,etc.

we ended up having a sleepover, and guess who she invited, harry! that sleepover just got better!