Chapter 1: Our beginning

Well it all started a year ago on our Junior year. It was just another day on the month of June. There was alot of people talking about a new kid coming around. I'm not one for gossip but I heard he was really hot and he was from New York. Why would anyone move away from New York? I mean for sure if I lived in New York I would stay there forever. What's not to love about New York? That fool.

We would hear rumours here and there saying that he once went to juvie for dealing drugs and rumours about him being a acrobat from the circus that just came in town. The last one had me laughing, seriously though. The rumours people come up with. Some people just have nothing to do with their life.

Since it was just another boring Tuesday, I just put on a light amount of make up and picked out a cute neon yellow and pink striped tank top which I just love with a pair of cotton cream shorts and put my long dark brown hair up in a messy bun. I'm honestly don't care about what people think of me and that's probably why I get along so well with my bestfriend, Ariana.

She's gorgeous and she loves dressing up, she always makes me go shopping with her so she can "fix" my fashion sense. But I don't need her help with dressing up I think my fashion sense is okay? Well at least I think it is.

I grabbed my school bag and made my way downstairs and found a sticky note on the fridge.

Hey Em, your dad and I are going to work early today and we're gonna come home late at night. We put 50 dollars in your wallet while you were sleeping. Don't forget that we love you, xoxo mom & dad.

Looks like I'm gonna have the whole day to myself. I grabbed an apple and my car keys and headed out the door. On the way to school I picked Ari up at her place.

"EMILY BAKER YOU ARE 5 SECONDS LATE OMG." Ari shouted.

"OH MY GOSH THAT'S 5 SECONDS. ITS THE END OF THE WORLD! AAAAH." I shouted back while flailing my arms at the last part. Ari chuckled and got in the car.

The car ride seemed so short. Probably because we were singing to all the songs that were playing on the radio. We reached school in 15 minutes, but it seemed more like 5 minutes.

"I wonder how the new guy looks like. I hope he's hot. I mean look at all the guys in our school they're like, wild gorillas that just can't be tamed." Ari sighed.

"Well I guess we'll just have to cross our fingers and hope for the best." I said sarcastically while patting her back.

"Yeah. I guess so. Well I gotta go to Bio class now. See ya later in Lit. Bye love you Em Emssss." she winked and hugged me.

"Love ya too Ri Ri." I hugged her back.

You see, I would have winked back at her if I could but i cant wink. It has always been a sad part of my life, the fact that i can't wink. When I wink i just make a fool out of myself cause i looked like an old lady squinting with one eye slightly bigger than the other. And let me tell you, its not a real pretty sight.

I walked to my locker and grabbed the books that I needed for my Calculus class.

Hmm I like unicorns. They're so pretty and if I were a unicorn I would stab everyone annoying with my pretty horn. But then the unicorn leaders would take away my horn and I would be just a horse. NOOOO. La la la la la.

Suddenly I walked into something hard.

"Watch where you're going." a low voice said rudely. Who is does this guy think he is? Is he a freshman I've never seen him around.

"Fine. You don't have to be such a big jerk about it." I sassed.

He looked caught off guard and it took him by the way his jaw dropped. Ha. Ha. Ha.