Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

It has been 2 days since I have woken up. Since then I have meet the rest of Ziva's team, well technically Gibbs' team since he is her boss. Oh, yeah you don't know Gibbs' team. Well his team is consisted of Special Agent Gibbs the team leader, Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo (He calls himself Very Special Agent DiNozzo.) the joker of the team, Special Agent Timothy McGee who is the technical one if the team, and Special Agent Ziva David who was originally part of Mossad.

Well now back to reality. I am on my bed reading Eclipse from the Twilight Saga, that Ziva got for me. In the corner if my room Ziva and Gibbs are taking quietly. I wonder what they are talking about? I tried to eavesdrop and caught this,"Terrorism... Classified Information.... Copper." That was all I could catch, and I wondered how I could hear them. I was at least 5 yards away, and they were whispering.

Lost in thought of what that information could mean, I don't notice that Ziva and Gibbs were approaching me.

Ziva held out her phone and showed me a picture of a Petty Officer, Petty Officer Cooper. So now I know who Cooper is, and I am guessing that he was the dead Petty Officer in my house. He looks familiar, but I can't figure out how I know him.

Breaking my trail of thought Gibbs asks,"Do you know him?"

"No, I have never seen him in my life.", I lied. I think I lied pretty good since I am a horrible lair, but when I look into Gibbs' eyes I know that he knows that I'm lying.

"Are you sure?", interrogates Ziva.

"Positive.", I lie back.

I look to my right and see that McGee and DiNizzo have walked into my room. I wonder why, they have never been with me at the same time. Then Gibbs asks me the one question that I have been dying for,"Would you like to get out of here?"

"Hell, yes.", I retort back.

At this they all laugh, and DiNozzo said,"Ok, you can calm down now."

I shot him a death glare that could kill, and he said,"Hey Boss, I think we found a mini Ziva." Laughing.

"If she is anything like Ziva I would stop teasing her DiNozzo.", chuckled Gibbs.

DiNozzo and McGee left the room to get me discharged. While Ziva and Gibbs helped me get out of bed to get changed. I got changed into a pair of jean shorts and an old tie-dyed t-shirt that they found in my closet.

We walked down to the lobby, and I noticed that all the agents had earwigs in their ears. DiNozzo noticed that I was staring at him, and shouted,"Why are you staring at me?"

"Why do you have earwigs in your ears?", I asked.

McGee who overheard our conversation said,"We can't explain now."

I just nodded cause I was so angry. Why couldn't they tell me what was going on? After I am your only witness. I have the right to know, my family is dead. I thought to myself.

Gibbs calls me so we start to head towards the car. They form a tight circle around me. That's weird, but I soon forget about because I am out of that boring place.

In the car I have to sit in the middle seat in the back of the car. Ugh! Since the seat is so uncomfortable I'm really fidgety, and there is this awkward silence.

McGee tries to break up the silent by starting a conversation. "So how are your grades in school?"

"They are good, I have gotten high honors throughout middle school."

"What are your favorite subjects?", McGee asks.

"Umm, science, math, and history, but I like science the best.", I reply back.

Then I see Ziva keep on looking over her shoulder for some reason. I'm about to ask when Ziva says,"We are being followed."

"What!", exclaim McGee and Tony in unison.

While Gibbs' reaction is that he steps on the gas petal, hard causing us to go faster.

I turn around and see a black van and memorize the licenses plate AE26S3. I then see who the driver is, the one person I never wanted to see again, my family's killer. The unforgettable red eyes.

I whip around and said in a frightened voice,"The driver, it's him."

All Gibbs does is step on the gas petal even harder. We lose them, and we are at NCIS in 5 minutes.

We go inside. It takes 5 minutes to get through security, and we reach the squad room and everyone gets to work. Everyone is just typing away on their computers while Gibbs went to get coffee I think. There were like 5 empty Starbucks cups in his trash.

I decide to help since I remember the licenses plate it was AE26S3.

"I know what the van's license plate is!", I shout so that they can hear me. All of their heads pop up from behind the computers and said,"What is it?", they ask.

"It's America, eagle, 2, 6, Starbucks, 3.", I reply promptly.

Gibbs walks into the squad room, and says,"What do you got?"

"We got the van that was following us, thanks to Kate.", replies Tony.

I blush at the mention of my name, but Gibbs was staring at me shocked that I was able to memorize the licenses plate.

"It was stolen from...", stated Ziva.

"From who?", interrupted Gibbs whose patience was running out.

"From Petty Officer Cooper, Boss, the day before he was murdered.", replied McGee, finishing Ziva'a statement.

Oh crap, I thought to myself. We are in for one hell of a case.

A/N: Please tell me if my story is good or bad. I will take some criticism. Comment, Vote, and Fan!!

~ Twilight26