Chapter 12 '' New friend, new start.''

ALL CHARACTERS FROM THE FOLLOWING TEXT BELONG TO J.K. ROWLING AND ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED TO HER.

Mona's P.O.V.

Oh! Weekend! Finally! It was Sunday and tomorrow is my birthday. I'm finally turning fifteen. Aurora said that Anastasia is making me a huge party, and the boy who sent that love letter to Anastasia is actually Neville. Fred avoided him wherever he would met him. But they were avoiding me, too. I got in an argument with Arabella yesterday. I think Draco is a bad influence on her. She said something about how she actually hates Gryffindor, and I don't really know what she was saying 'cause I really wasn't paying attention. Today, professors told us that we're free to go to Hogsmeade. We have whole day access to Hogsmeade actually. Aurora's mum signed my papers, so I had access,too. Right now, I was outside the Hogwarts. Dressed in my black cloak , my black fingerless gloves, and my black boots. Yes, I guess that's pretty much black. I was waiting for Aurora to come out, but It felt like forever.

'' I'm so sorry you waited me. '' She said,running towards me. She was dressed in the dark red cloak and black boots.

'' Okay. '' I simply answered.

'' Are you angry? '' She asked, sounding worried.

'' Nah. '' I shook my head. '' Can we go now? ''

'' Why are you wearing gloves? '' She asked me and then we started walking.

'' Well It's cold. '' I simply said. '' Where are we going first? ''

'' Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop. ''She answered ans smiled.

'' Oh, watching happy couples together while you're losing your belief in love. Lovely.'' I rolled my eyes.

'' Oh don't worry ! '' Aurora grinned. '' Boys come and boys go, friends remain. Let's have fun today! ''

'' You're right. '' I nodded. '' And we can ruin dates. ''

''That' evil. '' Aurora frowned.

'' I know, I love it. '' I grinned and she giggled.

-------------------------------------------------------

'' GOOD DAY ! '' I yelled as I walked in Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop.

'' Oh Merlin.... '' Aurora whispered and then she did facepalm.

Everyone in the shop looked at me and I waved at them.

'' Mona what the hell are you doing?! '' Aurora loudly whispered and I grinned at her.

'' Let's sit down. '' I said, still keeping a grin on my face. We sat at the first free table that was in front of us.

'' What were you thinking?! '' She said with the same tone.

'' I'm trying to look happy. '' I said, still grinning.

'' Typical you. '' She giggled to herself.

'' Look at all those happy couples. Ew, let's just buy some tea and leave. '' I whispered in disgust.

'' Sure, we can go to Honeydukes later. '' She said, and then Madam Pudifoot came to us, asking us what do we want to drink.

'' Chamomile tea with lemon and two tablespoons of white sugar, please. '' I said.

'' Mint tea, one tablespoon of white sugar, please. '' Aurora said. Then Madam Pudifoot left.

'' The next time you come here, you'll be on a date with Seamus. '' I said, and Aurora grinned.

'' I hope so.'' She whispered,closing her eyes. Madam Pudifoot brought us tea, and we paid. Then she left,leaving us with two tiny tea cups.

'' This place is a little way too pink. '' I said, after I drank a few sips of hot tea.. '' But the tea is way too good, so the place doesn't matter. ''