Chapter 34 '' I love you and write to me. ''

ALL CHARACTERS FROM THE FOLLOWING TEXT BELONG TO J.K. ROWLING AND ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED TO HER.

Mona's P.O.V.

O.W.L.s were finally over. Everything is finally over. I can live in peace now, I can enjoy in this awesome warm weather, and I can finally have fun. I think that my O.W.L.s are pretty good, I hope that most of them are passable. But I'm not worrying! Na-ah! There are holidays in front of me, just more time to have fun and make memories. I think that everyone is excited too. Excited about the thought that we're one year closer to the end of whole schooling. Sixth year is close, and I heard some things, rumors, about some tournament in our school,and because of that, we'll probably miss a lot of classes. That's the way I like to do it. Right now, I was sitting in the library with my girl from the A team, chatting about usual things. 

'' What are you going to do once you finish with school? '' Aurora asked Anastasia, while she was reading some book called 'The burnt letters sent from nowhere' from a writer called Ruth Bowels. 

'' I don't know, maybe I'll be an auror. '' She smiled happily, and looked away, probably imagining her being an auror. I imagined her. She would probably run around and throw some weird spells on her enemies,turning them into purple rubber ducks.

'' Me too. '' Aurora nodded. Aurora Alesana Amolior, an auror. Lovely. '' Arabella, what about you? '' She asked , slowly turning the page of her book.

'' I want of people to remember my name. I don't really know, but I'm really thinking about it. Probably a writer, or something like that. '' Arabella answered speaking in some really absent voice which was pretty weird, since she's always loud while she's talking. Loud and clear. 

'' Mona, what about you? '' Aurora asked me now. Ouch.

'' I want to be George's wife, why? '' I asked and we all giggled silently. 

'' No, Mona, for real. '' Aurora said, while stopping her laughter. 

'' Well, that can be real. '' I smirked and stood up. '' I'm just going to find a right Divination book so I could check some answers. I'll be right back. '' I walked away, looking at the shelves curiously, trying to find the right book that I needed. The library was always like this. Quiet murmur was all around the place, but it still was peaceful, and warm. It felt safe. I just can't even describe the feeling. I don't want to read all of these books, I don't really like to read useless books, like ' Burning ' by Mich Estey , a book about some girl who burned her house down or something like that, and then she lived with her aunt, and her aunt was a vampire, and she almost killed her, and then that girl killed her aunt, and gone to Azkaban and now she's free, but she's insane serial killer in the muggle world. Plot is awesome but the book is a piece of shit. Anyway, I really like getting lost in this huge heaven. It's magical. I stopped with walking. I saw the book I wanted. But it was way too high. I took my wand out, and I pointed it to the book. The book levitated in the air and slowly fell down on my free hand. Bingo. I quickly came back to the girls, listening how Aurora is saying something about how our DADA professor Lupin is leaving. What? 

'' What do you mean? Remus can't be fired! '' I shouted angrily, dropping the book furiously on the table.

'' Well, he quit, don't you know about that? '' Aurora hissed. 

'' Don't shout, please, this is library, be more quiet! '' Some Ravenclaw student yelled at me, putting his book back on the shelf. 

'' You're the one who's shouting! '' I answered back, turning my back to him, sitting down on my chair. '' What were you saying again? '' I asked curiously, whispering.