Chapter 7 '' Smiling, because you're too scared to cry.''

ALL CHARACTERS FROM THE FOLLOWING TEXT BELONG TO J.K. ROWLING AND ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED TO HER.

Mona's P.O.V.

I was sitting in Aurora's room, I was sitting at the working desk, and I was writing a new letter that Quinn brought to me after breakfast. Aurora was sitting next to me, and she was peeking over my shoulder . Quinn was standing on the

'' Who are you answering to? '' She suddenly asked me.

'' Oh, who said I'm answering? '' I looked at her and she shrugged. '' I'm answering to twins. ''

''They actually know how to write ? '' She joked and I grinned.

'' Yeah, I was surprised too. '' I put the a feather in the ink and continued with writing.

'' Now I'm surprised because you don't know how to write. It's ''arguing'' and not ''argueing''... '' She shook her head in disappointment.

'' But they still get what am I saying, it doesn't matter. '' I smiled and leaved the feather on the table,after writing final greetings lines. '' Done. ''

'' May I? '' She asked, taking the letter in her hands.

'' Sure, read. '' I nodded.

'' Dear George and Fred, '' She looked at me and grinned. '' You're the only person that actually says George's name before Fred's. You're making it so obvious. ''

''JUST READ. '' I said loudly, softly smiling.

'' Thanks for asking me how I am, but there is not so much to say. I'm feeling pretty awful but what keeps me happy right now is the fact that I'm going to see you soon. Can't wait for you guys to make my every day happy!

As for my parents, I don't know. I'm a coward, I made a big mistake and now I'm running away from it. But I've had enough. They were arguing whole summer, and I needed to run away, and I find no hint of regret.

Hope Hogwarts won't expel me for making this shit. I destroy everything I love.

AND DON'T WORRY YOU CAN'T BE DESTROYED BECAUSE WE HATE EACH OTHER

bye weasels

see ya. ''

Aurora gave me my letter back, and she glared at me.

'' You? A coward? C-o-w-a-r-d? '' She asked me, putting her hands on her waist.

'' Yup, a big one, actually. '' I nodded, and folded the letter.

'' And you don't fucking destroy anything, It's just that nothing lasts forever. '' Aurora sat next to me and putted her arm on my shoulder.

'' Your opinion. '' I fake smiled and gave Quinn the letter. He flew out through the window.

After half an hour we heard something ringing outside the room. We left the room and then I realized that Aurora has a phone that was on some kind of a desk , on the left side of her room's door.

'' Good day, Amolior's house. '' She said when she picked up the phone.''I understand. '' She nodded and looked at me. ''It's for you. '' She gave me the receiver and I sighed.

'' Mona Avery here, who's calling? '' I answered and looked at Aurora.

'' Miss Avery, how dare you to destroy everything you love, you're so expelled from Hogwarts. You only can come here as a George's pet. '' I heard how Fred giggled and I heard how George is yelling at him because he wasn't supposed to say the last sentence.