sata kyouya x reader chapter2 (the white blanket)

Another awkward day at school arrived. After the blond guy exchanged phone numbers with you, life was miserable. He would text you everyday to come over his house to clean or to buy him a drink or even to disturb your class/lunch break to just do him favors. When you arrived to school you had dark eye bags and was trying to sleep but, your still restless. Then two popular girls came up to you. One was blond,short,beautiful long soft wavy hair, and the other one had short brown hair,she was tall, she had to small pony tails. The blond one squatted to see your tired beautiful eyes and she waved her hand at you. "Hi my name is Lucille and shes patty" you smiled in a tired way,your eyes almost shutting close. "H-hi..." you said almost excited but still tired. Lucille nodded a no to herself "tsk tsk tsk...let me guess mr.prince is giving you a hard time...isn't he?" You suddenly got an image of how he would get if he found out you said something and then you sweat dropped. "N-NO!! we are the BEST couple ever..." patty looked at you and blinked "then why are you so nervous...???" Patty titled her head sideways. Then you started to laugh in a hysterical way "what! Me? No way" Lucille shut her eyes close and made a adorable derpy face meanwhile a light bulb appears on top of her head. Then she smirked evily "whatever you say, sata's future wife"
You got a little pissed off "h-hey!!! Thats not true!" Lucille grinned. >:3 "oh really?~ i thought you said that YOU were getting so along with sata-kun~" you were sweat dropping even more "uhhhhhhhhhhh! Okay!! Its true im not getting along !!!" Lucille smiled "look...were not trying to get into your business were just trying to help you...okay?" You faked smiled "o-okay...

2Hours later

Patty and Lucille hugged you goodbye. Patty looked at you and made a silly face :p " your prince is waiting for ya!"
You sweat dropped
'Oh god....' you ran towards the door and waved goodbye at them then you looked at sata "hey sata kun!!!" He glared at you and grabbed your hand "i said call me kyouya" he started to walk away with you holding your hand. Then he was walking you home but unfortunately it started to rain. He took out his small umbrella and then you got closer to him. He got tired so he gave you the umbrella. You started to get pissed off 'gosh this guy is ANNOYING' you thought. Then puddles were nearby the street sidewalks. A car was passing by at full speed so he put you next to him and when the car passed by, you got wet with mud and dirty water "EHHHH!!! You used me as a GUARD UGH!" he grinned and then laughed.then a guy was playing football and then before the flying ball hit you it actually hit kyouya. You started to laugh so much and then his eye twitches. "Now you know how i feel sAtA~!" You said laughing. He then stood up, grabbed and pulled your both cheeks "your embarrassing you pesty [name] dog" he said and walked away.

You decided to walk to his house with him and then inside his house he gave you a white blanket "here...you snooping pest" he said.
You started to blush and clean your face. Then you jumped on his back and started to put the white blanket on his hair "come on lets get you dried up Master~"