kyouya x reader chapter1 (just met,just fell in love, whats this feeling?)

'New school...will i find friends? it frightens me...to not be able to find no friends....everyone does....right?' You were running to the county university, rushing and realising you were late for your first day. When you arrived to your class "class 7", you sat down in a empty chair,by yourself. The teacher looked at you with sharp blue eyes and black hair "miss [name]why did you arrive so late?...." you gulped and tried to talk but was very nervous "i-i...i um...I OVER SLEPT!!!" You shouted and looked around you. Everyone was looking and you felt so embarrassed that sitting down quickly was your only way out. Later, at lunch time , you went outside to eat in the bench.
Out of no where ,a tall blond guy with eyes red as fire, was leaning against a tree.
You stared at him, and felt pale by his beautiful red eyes.

Then he looked at you and did a prince smile. You blushed,not able to move,feeling hypnotized. He sat next you "hello..." you looked down "oh...um...h-hello"

Later, he left and all of the girls where surrounding you, asking if you where his girlfriend over and over. You got so pissed and screamed "YESSSS!!!!" By surprise,kyouya was behind you
"Wha-!!!!!!"
You gripped on his hand and rushed outa there.

Then both, kyouya and you, where in the bench where you both met. You were panting and sweating, just very nervous. You thought 'oh no..if i tell him he will probably be mad or...or!! Ugh WHAT SHOULD I DO!?!!'
Before you continue thinking, the blond guy took out a clean,soft napkin,and cleans your forehead.
"Whats wrong?...you look so nervous..." you started to blush and feel relaxed, so you then told him everything
"So will you act to be my boyfriend? Please?"
.....,......................
"Sure...."
You felt so relaxed, thinking 'IS THERE ANYONE SWEET AS THIS?!' then...;-) "but...your gonna have to be my dog."

Your eye twitches
"EEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"