~Chapter 4~

After 2 week
On training field everyone attend early, few were dreading those who will be late, as these days Alpha's mood was really cantankerous. Though he was known as bit strict but not like past 2 weeks, now he need any baseless reason to lash out on any pack members.
After 4 hours of training Gabriel and Ali was returning back.
"Gabriel, do you want me to talk with Aliya?" Ali asked him, as Aliya was his mate. Aliya was physiologist doctor she could help Anna. Though Gabriel hadn't said anything, he wasn't unknown what was happening in his life. Because now james and his friendship relation had turn to worse which they never thought in lifetime as they were childhood buddy, now both only talk if it was any topic related to pack.
And reason was Anna, after Dan's incident it was clear the way he had shown possessive to some girl it was very kind of rare.
"What?" Gabriel asked
"You know what I am talking and there is still chances to turn back right" Ali reasoned, as he knew as an alpha, arrogance runs in there blood. Gabriel always got the best whether it was love, care or attention. As mate he wanted a perfect where he could be proud of. If for any reason he is out the pack, his luna might take as his position to fulfill the duties.
Gabriel looked him, he know what he was talking about that he could still take the rejection back because Anna still hadn't accepted his rejection.
"I don't know what you're saying, you can leave now" He immediately dismissed the topic, their was still big fat ego which was not letting him bow down.
"Don't make mistake..." before Ali could complete, he was cut by the someone's voice
"You are mine, cupcake"
Gabriel and Ali attention other side, as Anna was talking with Gabriel's younger brother Daniel.
Mine a single word almost worked like poisonous arrow like to Gabriel with the single thought that his brother got mate, because he, himself rejected his own mate.
"You are so beautiful, cupcake" He
"No, No, I am not cupcake" she pouted "I am princess, I...." she paused trying to figure what to say "I...I am beautiful princess" she giggle making him laughed at her innocent.
"but Why you are not my mat..." he stop seeing her sacred face and turned behind why made her like this
"hey bro, Ali" Daniel attention turned to Gabriel and Ali, as they was looking at them "bro, what's wrong" Daniel looked little alert seeing Gabriel stiff body, as the wolf wanted to surface because eyes were flickering between black and yellow but his human was much more control.
"Is she your mate?" Ali asked Daniel, because there was quite chances that she might have second mate after Gabriel rejection.
Daniel frowned than looked at Anna whose eyes not leaving from Gabriel as if her feet was frozen.
"Isn't she beautiful? who doesn't want such cute mate right" Daniel paused, Gabriel turned his face and started walking he didn't want to listen if they are mate or not it doesn't matter because he himself rejected "but alas she isn't my mate" Daniel chuckled, hearing deep relived sigh from Gabriel as he was holding his breath like eternity.
Daniel turned to Anna "Why didn't you tell me Gabriel is your mate"
Anna shrieked out in fear "Jam..James where is he? call Daniel I ..I want to go home" start walking toward her house.
"wait, wait cupcake" Daniel immediately hold her arm "Gabriel is your mate right"
"Anna no, no, no" she keeping nodding her head "mama say mate is good prince, but he is no good" her tear started rolling down "he gives me pain, a lot pain, he is no good prince, he is bad man, he is no mate"
"okay fine, cupcake, please don't cry, if your brother see I made you he will turn into big bad guy, please no more cry" Daniel try to pacify "if don't Gabriel as mate you can reject him"
"wh...what re..reject" Anna said between hiccup.
"What reject? it mean you don't want Gabriel as your prince" Daniel explained.
"Anna don't want bad man as prince, ok Anna no, no bad man prince"
Daniel laughed at her innocent more than that he laughed at his brother's face which turned into horror as if he had seen his worst nightmare.
"wow....then its deal, come I will teach you on the way"
"Bro, If she reject you, may be I might get chance as her mate, what's say, And she is so beautiful, just like cute cupcake" he mind linked Gabriel and winked him before leaving with Anna.
As soon Anna left Gabriel shifted into brown wolf and sprinted toward the woods, his wolf whimper in pain though it wasn't rejection pain but the rejection fear which was eating him alive.
"Anna you won't ask anything about rejection to anyone" Daniel said
"you mean like a pinky promise" Anna said cutely
"pinky promise" Daniel started laughing "yes your pinky promise"
"bye" Anna said entering her home
"bye see ya" Daniel waved till she went inside, he smiled at his brother got such beautiful mate, but his brother had messed relation up before it bloom. And now everything was Gabriel's hand, because he himself had to decide what he want. For that he need push, which Daniel had done.
*****