Chapter 1

Hello there, the names Kora, how you doing? Ha! I'm kidding, I actually really don't care how you are.

I'm a rogue. I've been a rogue all my life, and I plan to stay like that till death do me part.

You're probably wondering 'but what if your mate is in a pack?' Well here's what I shall do my not-friends. I'm going to reject him, but if he's a rogue then that's a different story. In the case of him possibly also being a rogue, I will 100% accept him as my mate. I'd rather be with my own kind that with a tamed, snobby wolf that's in boring ass pack.

Now back to me, let me tell you a bit about myself, I'm 17 years of age so I should be expecting my powers to kick in any time soon, also I get powers because I'm half witch, neat huh? I have pin straight raven black hair that goes to my shoulders, blue/green eyes with some purple speckles here and there.

My mom was the witch out of both my parents, whereas my dad is the rogue werewolf. We kept on neutral land for the most of our lives. And then a pack came and took over, they got rid of all the humans so it no longer became neutral land, but the worst part of that happening was the fact that they killed my parents and just let me live. I have no clue why they allowed me to live, but my hunch is that they thought that I wouldn't survive that long anyway so they sought no point in killing me, but the joke's on them. When they killed my parents, I was 9 at the time and eight years later, I'm still alive suckas!!!

One of the perks of this is that I was able to train myself to be much, much, much stronger than a whole pack of alphas males put together. That's pretty crazy for a she wolf am I right? But I admit it is very awesome.

"KORA!!!!!!!!!"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT BILLY?!?!"

"DINNER!!!!!!!"

"Alright!! YOU DON'T NEED TO SHOUT ANYMORE!!!!!!"

What are you staring at? Do I have to be 100% lone wolf? Am I not aloud to have the most awesome and greatest best friends ever?

Anywho, that was Billy calling on me and not to be a disappointment to all the girls that are drooling over him, let me cut this straight (haha that's a kind of pun right there). He is gay. He's 18 years old and, has blonde messy hair, a eight pack that his mate will most likely love and drool over. He has Amber eyes with red speckles which make him look like he has literal fire in his eyes.

I also have a girl best friend named Tracy, she's 19 years old, she has wavy dirty blonde hair, green eyes with black and brown speckles. She is a perfectly normal rough that is straight (sorry to all the lesbians out there who are drooling over her).

As you may or may not be able to tell there is a reason why we all have different coloured speckles in our eyes (because what classic cliche werewolf doesn't have the main characters have something special about them?) which, in a way, made us become the greatest best friends ever. Billy is half werewolf, half elemental. Tracy is half werewolf, half fae. And I may be the youngest, but I am the strongest, so watch your back readers, I might just find you and hunt you down.

"KORA!!!!!! ARE YOU STILL WRITING IN THAT DAMNED BOOK?!!!! COME ON!!!!! THERE'S FOOD READY FOR YOU!!!!!!!"

Alrighty readers, this she-wolf has got to skedaddle. I don't wanna miss out on food, trust me if you miss food, Billy and Tracy will wolf it all down before you even get there. Ha! You see what I did there? Did ya? You know wolf it all down? Cause we're all were- you know what forget it, you probably got it. You better have got it. Otherwise you might as well just stop reading this book.