I was still very nervous that the girls would see, but the lust got the best of me and I did as Lauren said. I felt Lauren wrap her arms around my thighs, she moved her hands from underneath my thighs to have a tight grip on them. My legs were now wrapped around her head, I hope this wasn't too obvious to the girls. Lauren grabbed the waistband of my sweats and gently pulled them down, leaving me left in my panties. Lauren adorably peeked through the blanket, "is it okay if I take these things off too?" She asked rubbing the top of my center.

I bit my lip and nodded, "whatever gets the job done, Lauren." Lauren smirked and made her way back underneath the blanket, I felt her slowly pull my panties down and off.

I heard a smacking noise and felt two moist fingers gently rub against my clitoris. My head was thrown back in shock, the pulsing feelings I felt throughout my lower body caused my body to clench up. "Babe, you're really tight." Lauren whispered, her fingers slowly entering my center. The pumping continued, my forehead quickly building beads of sweat, just waiting to be released from my hairline.

My legs were tightening around her, tightening so much to the point that I felt Lauren gasping for air. That didn't stop Lauren from completing her task, not at all. I then felt her fingers quickly slide out, she immediately substituted her fingers with her mouth.

I felt the warmth of her lips pressed against my center, she gently bit my lips and pressed her tongue into the entrance of myself. "Lauren....La-Lauren p-please.." I whimpered at her expense. I felt her smirk against me, she knew that she was hitting the correct spots that's for sure. I looked over my shoulder trying to spot the girls, but they were nowhere to be found. Lauren continued pleasuring me in ways that I've been craving, so the girls being absent was the last thing on my mind. "Lauren..I'm about to...about to..c–,"

"Camila!" I heard Dinah shout from afar. I turned my head to see Dinah walking towards me, "wait, what happened?" Lauren asked, still covered by the blanket. "Lay down flat, Dinah is coming, stay quiet too." I whispered.

"What're you doing over here all by yourself?" Dinah asked me, completely unaware that I was anything but alone. "Um, I'm just enjoying the pretty view of the lake early in the morning, you know..Lauren rubbing off on me with her weird hippie habits." I said, trying my best to stay calm. Dinah scratched her head, "speaking of Lauren, where is she?" My mind went blank but I just let anything spill out of my mouth, like usual, "she's probably hiking, you know..hippie habits." Lauren laughed from underneath the blanket.

"What was that noise?" Dinah asked suspiciously. "Oh, nothing! It was nothing." I said, poorly concealing my embarrassment. Before I could get another word out Dinah quickly removed the blanket, "there you are Lau–, oh my god, what the hell?! Y'all fuckin' this early in the morning?! Fuck!" Dinah screeched, covering her eyes in complete shock and disgust. I grabbed the blanket and shot up, "Dinah, please don't tell the other girls. I'm literally begging you." Lauren looked up and laughed, "Dinah, you aren't the only one she's begging–,"

I gasped and punched her upper arm, "–Lauren, shut the hell up!" Lauren began to rub her upper arm, "what? I was just playing." Dinah rolled her eyes quickly, "whatever, as long as I get to leave." She then began to sprint away. I looked at Lauren who was giving me a puppy dog face, her pouty lips and her big eyes staring at me waiting for forgiveness. "Don't look at me like that." I said, trying to ignore her. Lauren placed her arms on my thighs, "baby, baby, baby, hey, baby." Lauren sounded like a broken record, but I found it annoyingly adorable.

"What, Lauren?" I growled, pretending to be irritated. Lauren whispered, "I love you."

I smiled, "I love you too."

-

Lauren and I found our way to the table where all of the girls were, they were all lounging around a green picnic table. Ally laid on her back with her arms swinging off of the table, Normani was laying down on the seats, her legs placed gently on Dinah's thighs.