"Listen Nandini i m not in a state to argue so please leave me alone and do not try to be over smart okay. Thank you for your consolation. I will pay you back soon." He said showing his back to her.

" I m not going anywhere. Sir, this is not what i am seeing for first time but i have seen this many times since i joined here. I don't know what is there in you that you hide but not more now. I want you to be happy, i know behind your extra rude avataar there is something which is very beautiful, your heart sir and i want to know that Manik Malhotra, i want to see that side of yours. Please..i die hundred deaths when i look at you in this condition. please sir, please for me."

Nandini was herself unknown of the reasons, why she was blurting all this out all of a sudden. But true it was, she really died many times whenever she used to experience this weak side of her rockstar. May be she was ignoring the feelings deep seated in her heart or may be she was not ready to give this feeling a name called LOVE but now she wanted to know why Manik goes in this vilnerable state. She wanted to heal him.
Manik's state was something
he couldnt explain. He was shocked first to see somebody other than Mia standing forthright infront of him amd secondly, to see this side of Nandini but somewhere he was happy that may be Nandini might also having some feelings for him. wWthout thinking anything he flunged towards her and took her in his embrace and again crying.

"Nandini, i m broken, i m broken, i don't have strength at all to cope up with all these things happening." He said sobbing.

"Sir, do you trust me???" She asked plainly.

"Trust??"it was indeed a shoot out for Manik. Trust was something he believed in the most and listening this from Nandini the one whom he trust the most. he was startled...

"Sir, do you trust me?? Sir, if you trust me, then please tell me what is going on inside you. please sir, may be then i'll help you."

"4 years ago...." Manik started.

*flashback*

Manik pov

Fab 5, my life, my everything. We were "all for one and one for all"
but everything changed 4 years ago.
My life was a heaven. Fab 5, Mia, dadi,
it was a perfect family. Fab 5 used to rule the college, our college. The space academy, we were a famous band. Everyone knew about our bond our music, music binded us together. Everyone used to praise us not only for our talent but also for our friendship.
But one day i got to know a bitter truth of my family. About Neonika, my "so called" Mother. Meri maa, somewhere i knew that she was self centered, selfish, rude, mean. She never really cared for us, her own blood, her children. All she used to care about was her money,her business, the prosperity she got from my faher. She used to stay out only, for her international trips. And to be honest, we never bothered. We were happy together...but the day when i was turning 21 she came back. Just to ruin it all. To ruin me.

"Happy birthday Manik." she wished.

"Oh!! you remembered? How come that is even possible!! What do you want mom??" I asked uninterested in her oh i am so cari g mother drama.

"Manik!! I am your mom and today its your 21st birthday beta. So here i am, tell me what do you want." She asked in her sugar laced voice which i hate the most. Then, now and forever.

I felt something fishy, never ever in my any birthdays she came. In fact, she never wished me even.

"Mom, can you please tell me what do you want? i don't wanna spoil my day." i asked her frankly.

"Manik!! whats wrong with you? Bachcha i am ur mom. i have the right to ask-"
but she was interupted by dadi..
"No!! you dont have any right on my kids Neonika. You have lost all your rights today." She said shocking me.