Just before i was about to sing the next verse my sister Juliet sings behind me...

Look at these eyes
They never seen what mattered
Look at these dreams
So beaten and so battered, oh, oh

Together we sing her harmonizing over me softly

[Chorus]
I don't know much
But I know I love you
And that may be
All I need to know....

We hug each other tightly letting our tears escape our eyes...

wow we haven't sung together since mother passed... Juliet says..

And I am glad use did I've missed the beautiful sound of my daughters voices reminds me so much of your mother..my dad says embracing us into a hug aswel tears pouring out of his eyes..

That was indeed beautiful...says a husky voice..
I gasp turning in the direction where that voice had come from...I look down into the light brown eyes of the young girl who had been laying in a coma for years...

Omg your finally awake..I half yell

She's scrunches her eyes together covering her ears..

Sorry I didn't mean to be so loud how are you feeling?? I ask

Like shit where am I??who are you??she starts panicking as she looks between me my sister and my dad..

Its OK child you are safe I am Alex Lopez king of the vampires my daughter Lavinia found you badly beaten to death she brought you back here you have been in a coma for 2 years you must save your strength..my father softly says looking at the young girl..
She nods towards my father before he speaks again..

What is your name child??

2 yyeears?? thhhaaats a a loong tiii iime M mmyy naa ame i iis Sky_ler Rossse she stutters shaking from fear..

Its nice to finally know your name Skyler you must be very hungry and thirsty I will get one of the nurses to bring you something to eat and drink so you can regain your strength we will speak again when you are feeling better I'm very sorry but I must take my leave..he than looks at me and Juliet ..

I have a meeting with the Alpha of the West Pack will you to be fine staying here keeping young Skyler company??

Yes father we say in unison bowing our heads out of respect..he bows back before leaving out the room..

Moments later the nurse brings Skyler her food and water she looks up at us for permission to eat Juliet says she can eat while I look at her wondering what happened to her..after she eats I start asking her what happened and to tell us about herself..she looks at me teary eyed before replying..

I come from the East Knight Pack My parents left me on there front door step which they took me in but put me in the lowest rank of them all... I was rejected by my mate beaten and raped from my future alpha who also killed my best friend who tried to save me..
I couldn't help but hug her she stiffened in my arms but eventually relaxed places her arms around my waist Juliet joins in aswel..

Its OK Skyler you will never have to go through all that shit again..says Juliet..

thank you she says we kiss each side of her checks before taking a seat beside her bed..

Get some rest little one for you have much to learn about us as we do about you I say to her..

She looks at me thank you for saving my life..then slowly shuts her eyes..

This girl is special I know she is..