Xavier was writhing in pain and I would be lying if I said that I didn't feel good. Coach sir came towards us and asked, "what happened and where is the ball?"

"That's what he is searching for." It was not my intention to say it aloud, since the room was silent except for Xavier's grunts, my comment was heard by everyone except for the coach who was examining Xavier.

The whole class roared out at that. Even the head jerk. What kind of a best friend was he? 

I hated that Xavier with a passion. Not only he lacked brains, he thought bullying was cool. News flash, IT IS BARBARIC TO BULLY. I thought him a lesson but that is a story for some other some time.

Luckily the game was declared over otherwise those hulk like guys would have chewed me alive. 

After school was over I stayed in the library to complete homework and work on my projects. Mostly I work on my projects alone, none of the students want to get stuck with me. I don't balme them, I would do them a favour by helping them.

At about 6 I returned home, three hours after school got over. 

My mom was busy preparing food for a new boyfriend. The guy was actually decent unlike the past ones. It was just ma and me. My asshole of a father ran away after learning that ma was having me.   Mom had me by the end of her first year of college. I have never met my so called father.

Ma was a lawyer and very good one. Her new boyfriend Brian was a colleauge. He was two years younger to mom. Since she had me young, she was still wrinkless and really gorgeous. 

We had the same black long curls, olive skin tone. We pretty much looked similar except for the eyes. She had blue while mine were brown, the only thing I inherited from that man.

"Baby, Brian will be here in an hour. Dress nice." She meant it in a caring way but I got the inbetween lines.

"Okay mom. I'll leave after he comes. I am going to the mall with the guys. I will be back by 10. Wear th hot red dress and put less makeup and please make sure that you'll are in the bedroom by the time I'm back, if you are gonna be busy in the night."

It felt absolutely gross saying this but then seing them together would bad and hearing the sounds would be even worse. I secretly hoped that they would go to his place, he lived alone and had no children. 

Ma went to the shade of a tomato at that. She was probably the only mother who would be blushing. Unlike me, she was the good girl. She never speaks in  a loud voice let alone pass comments. I liked that, someone had to be mature among us.

Seven came and Brian came. He brought me chocolates and cookies. I like anyone who brings me anything to eat. Food is my weak point, you wanna impress me buy food and never complain about how or how much I eat.

"Hey kiddo, how's school?" Brian was always interested in my life. 

"School...is well school!" It was the same routine again and agian. "Any boys?" 

"Nah." The idea of me with someone from school was a very bad one.

After exchanging news I went to the mall. I was happy to be out of that place. They looked so lovey dovey. Yuk!

**********************************

I was currently at the mall waiting for the boys. They were late as usual, I mostly come after half an hour of our decided timing, since Brian was at home, I had to leave early.

"Hey Nev." At last. 

"Where's Dan?" 

"He is busy." Ryder answered. I had three friends. Ryder,Brody and daniel. Ryder and Daniel were cousins. Ryder was eighteen like me but in a different school. Danny and Brody were nineteen and were studying in college. 

Danny boy just got a new girl so I guess he must be busy. They were the only friends that I had. We grew up together and were neighbours before me and Ma moved to a bigger place. I never had a girlfriend except for Mellisa. 

We were going to watch a movie. To my utmost dissapiontment, Mellisa was there along with some people from school. Mellisa had a huge crush on Ryder and used to find excuses to speak to him when she used to visit home years ago.

The movie got over, it was  a good action movie. I would prefer action over romance anyday.

We were standing outside the theatre when Mellisa turned up there, "Hey Rdy how are you?" she was busy twirling her hair in hands trying to look ... I don't know ... naive?

"I'm fine Mellisa." Ryder had a strong dislike towards her from the start, way before she became like this.

"Boyfriend huh?" What was the problem with Xavier? "Thought you didn't bend that way." Idiot.

His friends from the football team had a good laugh at my expense. The person who was enjoying it the most was the head jock Easton "Eugene' Dale. He was the most good looking boy of the school, even I have to admit that. He was tall with unnatural muscles like the rest of them. He had blonde hair which was cropped shot and green eyes. 

"Whatever dude, you may make fun of her but you too want her bending for you." ryder replied. Was the bending part necessary?

"No comments." It was Easton who replied. 

"Don't have better work Eugene. Do me a favour and drag your dog outside, he is creating unnecessary noise." Easton stiffened at the dog comment, so did the remaining of his friends. Hey, dog wasn't a that bad insult!

He said nothing and left. Xavier too followed him.

Did I mention that I hate them ?

**********************

So here is the first chapter. This a typical high school story unlike beyond..

It feels so nice writing not so emotional stuff although I admit that neveah is rude but she will improve. More of Easton in the next chapter.

Vote

Comment

Fan

SUPRAJA