Chapter 1: Moving to a new town

*EDITED*

Trailer link: http://my.w.tt/UiNb/SDH2xHuPWu

Please do watch, comment and like it.

Hello and welcome to the first chapter of my first book
Don't love me (two different people, one similar request).

Thanks a lot for choosing to read my book😀

Before I start, I just wanted to thank Emphemeralhalcyon for making such an amazing cover for my book. I love it😍

Please do vote and comment❤️--------------------------------

--------------------------------

Thank God I am finally done with all this stupid packing. This is so damn exhausting and I am never doing it again! Well, I am ready to leave this house...my sweet and lovely house in Virginia and go to Madison with my aunt and uncle from my mom's side.

Hi, I am Sophie Wilson and I am 17 years old. I have dark chocolate brown hair with same color eyes and a height of 5 foot 5 inch and a weight of 55kgs. My parents recently passed away in a car accident, which was caused because of me...because of my stubbornness for which I will never be able to forgive myself. As I am an orphan now, my aunt and uncle have legally adopted me and my elder brother, Daniel Wilson who is 18 years old but he lives in New York and goes to New York University.

Sometimes, my life makes me feel that whoever I love leaves me or dies. When I was 14, a certain someone whom I liked when I was in high school left me just because I did not want to kiss, sleep and give my virginity to him since I was too damn young for all that shit. When I was 16, my best friend left me because she wanted to be in the "popular" group since I was known as the school's nerd who was usually bullied for her achievements of getting good grades and I don't take that as something wrong; I think I am absolutely proud of myself if I get good grades and awards. Most people bully you when they are jealous of you. Now when I am 17, my parents passed away.

Due to my experiences, I do not trust and associate with many people and I do not think I will stop doing that anytime soon. No one knows that it was my fault that my parents died and I will always remain broken and regret the sin I have done. I don't know how am I going to live my life in Madison but I have decided that I would only concentrate on my studies and be a successful businesswoman in the future, since that's what my parents wanted and I will surely make their dream come true. I hope that I can escape the demons of my past in Madison.

By the way, my aunt Rose is a doctor and my uncle Jack is a businessman. The beautiful couple has been married for 20 years, but unfortunately, they do not have a child but they never let this become a barrier in their marriage. Despite of living in Madison, they still came to Virginia as quick as possible after hearing about my parents' death and adopted me and my brother so that we would not be alone.