Do you even love me? [Midorima x Takao]

Start from the beginning

I froze when I checked who it is.

From: Akashi Seijuro
To: Takao Kazunari
Subject: Can we meet?

At the Coffee Shop. 1 in the afternoon. I'll be expecting you.

I nearly let go of my grip on my phone when I read the text and whom it came from. I was already shaking. What does he want now? I'm happy with my Midorima.
--
I made sure Shin-chan was already sleeping before I go and meet up with my ex fiance. Yup, Akashi was my ex fiance which was Shin-chan's ex lover.

I remember the days when me and Shin-chan was in a relationship while I'm arranged marriaged with Akashi, Until i caught them having sex when we're still living in an apartment. It broke me into pieces. I was so hurt. I couldn't believe that Akashi would do that to me, especially Shin-chan.

I almost fell for him. He was so sweet and caring. He filled the empty spaces in me that Shin-chan couldn't do. All Midorima did was hurt me and toyed me. but he just used me just like Shin-chan did. He even said he didn't loved me at all. He said he just used me to get Shin-chan.

I quickly told my parents to not continue the arrange marriage thingy. At first they didn't agreed but when they knew how hurt i was, they decided to cut the deal off.

It took me years just to move on. It was hard at first, yes. Seeing the one you love have sex with his ex that you almost fell for.

Until Shin-chan came to me and said sorry. He said he was so devastated when I was away in his arms. Typical drama. you know the rest.

And here I am, didn't waste that chance, accepted him wholeheartedly. I didn't care back then whether he loves me or not. What's important is he's with me. Can you blame me? I love this freaking Oha-Asa believer. Call me whatever you want.

I was driving to the coffee shop where I'm going to meet Akashi. I parked my car and headed inside. I looked around to search for Akashi. Suddenly, a man was waving his hand in the air. I headed there quickly. As I was walking towards him, I examined him. He was still the same redheaded man I used to like back then. He still has his emperor eye. He was staring at me.

"Nari.. It's so good to see you again.." he said and got up. He was about to give me a hug when i cut him off.

"Let's get straight to the point." i said and sat across him. He shot back to his seat. "Why did you let me come here?" i asked, didn't care with the cold treatment I gave him.

"Can't we order first? Aren't you hungry?" he said and I shook my head.

"I'm busy. You should be thankful I came here, which I didn't have in mind."

A moment of silence filled our table. After a moment, I felt him hold my hands and kissed them. I was shocked at what he did. I tried getting my hands back but no use. Tch.

"I want you back, Nari... I know you're not happy with Midorima." he said. I almost slapped him at what he said. How did he knew?

"Want me back? Why would I come back to you? And besides, where did that come from? I'm perfectly happy with Midorima." i lied. I'm on the verge of crying.

"No! That's not true! Since the day he's living with you, you felt nothing but pain!" he argued

"And you think I didn't experience that from you? How clever, Akashi." i sarcastically said. Tears started to fall.