Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Excuse me sir, why are you following me?" I ask the man who's been following me for the past mile.

He chuckles lightly and extends his hand for me to shake. "The name's Brian. Brian Whitfield." He says as he flashes me this charming smile.

I finally take a good look at him and I must admit the man is FINE! Not fine in a 'let me get your number' type of way. No this man is 'ooh I wanna have your babies' type of fine. He's about 6'1" or 6'2" with caramel colored skin. His black hair faded with waves I could swim in for days. He has brown eyes. Oh man and a set of pink luscious lips that he has a habit of licking. Mmm mmm mmm God took his time creating this man......

I look down hoping that he didn't catch me staring at him and I notice the ring on my finger. "Damn it" I inwardly curse myself. I can't be thinking these things. I'm a married woman. I quickly push the negative thoughts out of my head and look up to see him staring at me. Man those eyes just make me melt. I realize where my thoughts are going and I shake my head to stay focused.

"Is there something I can do for you?" I ask because those are the only words that my mind could conjure up at the moment.

He starts to grin slightly and says "Yes. You can let me take you out to dinner." He looks me right in the eyes as he speaks and I swear I'm getting weak in the knees. What is this man doing to me?

I furrow my brows at the statement he made. Is he crazy? I don't even know him. "Sir I don't even know you. And besides I'm a married woman. I don't think my husband would approve of that." I say trying to avoid eye contact with him.

He takes his left hand and gently cups my chin and turns my face to face his. The feel of his soft, gentle touch has me ready to faint and I can feel myself getting moist down there. Damn it! I shouldn't be feeling this way. It's wrong.

As I turn my head away from him again he says "Brian. Please call me Brian. Oh and you right you don't know me." He takes his hand and turns my face towards him again. Only this time he leans in and I start to panic. F*ck! What is he doing? He stops at the side of my face and whispers softly in my ear "You don't know me yet...but you will. Soon." He pulls back but not before letting his lips graze my cheek. The contact of his lips sends chills down my spine. And with that he releases me and begins to walk away. As he's walking he turns around and calls out to me "Good-day beautiful.....Good-day."

I stand there frozen like a statue with my hand touching my cheek where his lips once were. What the hell just happened? I'm snapped out of my thoughts when a runner accidentally bumps into me. I decide to call it quits and head home.

Once I arrive home I toss my keys on the counter, grab some orange juice, and flop down on the couch. I start to think about my life.

*

*

*

*

*

*

My name is Gloria Miller. Wife of David Miller; CEO of Miller Enterprises. I am 27 years old and live in Charleston,SC. I am African-American but I think I got some white and Indian in me from somewhere down the line. I'm about 5'6" - 5'7" with long brown/black hair. Most people think its weave when they see my hair but nope team natural over here. Haha (*gives duck lips*) I'm brown skin with big brown eyes and deep dimples. My body is curvy and I got a big ol'......um let's just say I am blessed. ;P

David and I have been married for 6 years now. The first year of our marriage was perfect. I thought I was the luckiest woman in the world. He was sweet, kind, respectful, and a true gentlemen. I don't know what happened, but after the first year all that perfectness went right out the window. That's when the abuse started. Now it seems like every year since then it just gets worse. Honestly I'm getting tired of it but I'm still trying to stick it out with him. I guess in hopes that he will change because I love him. But what do you do when love isn't enough anymore? I don't know.

I finish up my juice and decide to go take a shower. Lords know I sure need one.

Pic of Gloria >>>>

-

-A/N: As I stated before I'm not much of a writer so there's probably a lot of mistakes. When I've finished the story I'll see if I can find someone to edit it for me.

Let me know what you think of this chapter.

DO YOU THINK I SHOULD ADD FACES TO THE CHARACTERS?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT GLORIA?

OOOH WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT BRIAN? ;) HE'S SMOOTH RIGHT.. lol

Well if you like Vote...Comment...Share...

All that good stuff :) Chow!!

-Vonnie