One

The sun was high and Nate crept into Belles' bedroom and opened her bedroom door quietly to wake her up for the first day of school.

"Belle....wake up...." Nate brushed his long fingers in her brown curly locks making her scrunch her nose. Just then Nate had a idea, he knew Belle hated the light in the mornings so he pulled off the red sheets and the sun was beaming on her pure white body.

"Mmm, gahh! The sun, it burns!!!" She hissed covering her body with a violet blanket.

Nate took the blanket off her body and made her groan even more, not lady like for a 18 year old is it? He thought.

"Get up Belle it's the first day of school you can't be late on your first day!" He smiled, sitting next to her bed side.

"Mind going to school for me? My bra is in the middle cabinet and the dresses are hooked on the hanger! Go shoo!" She scoffed and yawned making Nate laugh softly.

"I guess I'll eat your waffles as well since I'll be you today? With also blueberries and syrup." He smirked knowing this would make her up on her feet already dancing off to the kitchen!

Ass. She thought.

"Fine." She said getting up and scratching her messy bed bun hair, she stretches and goes to the window view while she squints her eyes from the sun burning her brown liquid eyes.

She turns around and see Nate already poof! Out the room! She takes her shower and brushes her teeth with some cute not much makeup on and curled her brown locks, she picked out a white polka-dotted sweater with a pink short skirt and black MUDD boots.

She smiled in success looking into her body sized mirror. She slid down the stair case and jumped off running to the smell of WAFFLES!

Nate was already sitting; eating his waffles. While also drinking his Juice.

God he looks so hot... Belle thought watering for her brothers beauty with even his glasses on, her mouth watered; not for the waffles but because of him.

She plopped her self down on the wooden chair and started eating.

"Exactly what are you wearing?" Nate hissed looking at Belle up and down over her clothing.

"Clothing..." She sounded in a 'Duh' tone.

"It's so short...I don't think your school would let you wear a skirt that short, Marry..." Nate called Belle by her middle name when he was very pissed; let me tell you, he's pissed.

"It's a free country! What do you want me to go to school in? My underwear! I think you should mind your own business Miles...." She grounded calling Nate by his middle name also taking revenge for Nate calling her Marry.

She hated being called Marry.

Nate groans and tries to change the subject so he doesn't get to worried about her clothing appearance.

"I'll be driving you to school today..." He muttered taking off his black square slim glasses.

"Owky cowl!" Belle said mouth filled with great warm waffles stuffed in her big mouth.

"Why are you so not lady like..." He said out his thoughts.

"Why the hell should I care?" She groaned getting up pushing her wooden chair and washing her dish. Nate also washed his dish next to her making it quick because he himself was being late to work.

After they get out to there parking lot Mr.Rays pulls over Nates' car,
"Here you go sir, drive safely." He smiled so warmly to Belle and Nate, they sat and when the car ride started it was dead, silent.