A ghost

It's a widely believed fact that a just-got-killed man's ghost gets stuck at where he was killed, floats in an invisible form, through walls and doors, looking for revenge. Imagine what would happen when the killer, which is a cute girl, is seen rolling on the floor, covered in ketchup. What would be a propriate comment in that situation?

"Delicious", said a ghost in our story.

Then, it would probably a pretty good scene for our story where another female person was slowly enjoying a potato chip with the same kind of red sauce. It must be the sauce that made it so good on their tounge since there was the same full-of-satisfaction expression on their face. They had their eyes half-closed, inhaled deeply. Their left hands traced slowly from mouths down to left chests, where the beautiful curves of their bodies were moving in an extremely perfect synchronization. The music on speaker was change to an intense rhythm. Our ghost was attracted by this sexy, or delicious, show so much that he decided to move forward. He didn't know how he got there but it was easy, straight and fast, so fast that a bar stool almost hit his face. Well, it's not like he had one, he lost his after getting assassinated. The stool, instead, hit the ketchup girl right on her head, and she fell on the floor as expected.

The woman startled and jumped back. The man, who swung previously mentioned stool and whose arm was previously mistaken to be a potato chip, stripped his shirt and used it to tie the unconcious girl. "We're leaving", the man said, "with her". The woman's eyes were wide opened and full of surprise, her mouth was slightly moved like she wanted to say something. But to our ghost's surprise, she just stayed quiet and followed the man as he walk out the front door with the ketchup girl on his shoulder.

Had no one left to haunt, our ghost decided to haunt these strange people.