He confronts them.

(Whaaaaaaaa I couldn't find a picture but just try to imagine what would go there k?)

The next day when you were at school, Slappy ran there during lunch time. Figuring that there would be people around. When he got there, he saw you on the lawn with the four girls you were talking about.

They looked like they were laughing a t you. You just stood there not saying anything. But the expression in your face told Slappy everything.

He stormed over to where you were at. He then gripped your shoulder, which has started you, and he pulled you close to him.
"Ladies. Is there a problem here?" Slappy said, looking directly at the four girls with an icy stare.

They stood there in shock. You looked up at Slappy. "Hey. What are you doing here?" You asked. You weren't mad, but you felt safer in his arms. "Oh. I'm just here to settle some business." He said, still looking at the girls.

Then one of them smiled flirtatiosly. "Hey there cutey...... Can I have Your number?" She bit her lip. Another one of them looked at her. "Um... Oh my gosh Brittney! He's so mine!" She looked at Slappy. "Hey.... Are you single?" Then they all started twirling there hair and smiling.

Slappy held you closer and rolled his eyes. "I've heard everything you've been saying about me and my Y/n. So unless you don't want trouble, I suggest you leave us alone." He said coldly.

All of the girls gasped. "Wait.... Your dating her?!! But... Your too good for her!!! So should so be like, with us or something!" Then all of them laughed.

You looked up at Slappy worried. He just looked at them. He looked as if he was about to punch the hell out of them. "Shut up! Just stay away from y/n or else bastards!" with that He took you and kisses your forehead and hugged you.

"I love you y/n. Very much." Then he left.

You blushed and smiled warmly and looked back at the four girls. They looked as if they'd seen a ghost. "For the record, you should see for yourselfs before you run your mouths. Just saying. And he's not a dummy. He's my dummy. So you should listen."

You walked away. Proud of yourself. You turned back around and flicked them off.
They store at you in udder shock. You didn't care. You yelled, "Go suck it! Oh wait! You probably have no one to suck!" you stuck your tounge out.

You were so happy that you had Slappy.
'I'm the luckiest girl in the world!!!' You screamed to yourself joyfully for the rest of the day.