Halloween confession? (special Chapter)

A little information about this chapter. ;3 this chapter is not actually part of this story. :3 just a special Chapter for Halloween :3 hope you enjoy this even a little :3

Jungkook P.O.V

It's Halloween and we have a halloween concert.

I was dressed as Conan. Tae was a vampire, Jimin was Mickey Mouse, Hoseok was Darth Vader, Yoongi was Naruto, Jin was a pumpkin and Namjoon was gudetama.

I think Jimin was really cute with his outfit. I just want to kiss him and all.

"It's time to go to the stage!!!" Namjoon yelled for us who were lazing around... aka me, Yoongi and Jin.

Tae and Jimin were already dancing and running aroud.

We went to the stage and all our lovely fans were screaming our names.

~~after the performance~~

"Whaaa I need water!" Tae and Jimin said precisely at the same time and started to laugh.

I just looked at Jimin who was so good looking standing there and drinking his water.

I want to be that water bottle...

I went to take a seat to cool myself down.

"Hey... Kookie?" I suddenly heard Jimin say to me and I turned around to see that he was there standing really close to me.

"Ne hyung?"

"I just wondered if you would like to go out with me?" He said and I think my face was full of surprise.

My eyes were wide open and I felt my tears pile up.

"Hyung? Are you for real?" I asked and immediately regretted it since he looked hurt.

"I mean I want to... I really do." I hope no one heard me.

Jimin was red from his cheeks but he anyways took my hand and dragged me to the changing room so that we could change our clothes to something that our fans couldn't recognize.

I choose to be Jack Sparrow and Jimin dressed as Legolas.

When we were ready we sneaked out because we weren't needed anymore and went to see a movie and after that we ate something good.

"So why did you ask me out?" I asked because I was really curious.

"Well I wanted to tell you something but not yet." He said simply as a matter of fact.

We were done with eating and we went to take a walk. I felt something warm in my hand and saw Jimin hold my hand.

"Wh...why?" I asked and he smiled at me.

"Just because." His smile got even bigger and even I started to smile.

We walked for a while hand in hand and smiled.

I stopped and hugged him. At first he was surprised but quickly recovered from his surprise and hugged me back.

"What was it what you wantedto tell me?" I asked him.

He didn't answer to me and I asked him again when he answered me.

"Because I love you."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Okayyy~ Hope you liked this :3

Like I said at the beginning this is not part of the actual story.

I had fun writing this and so I hope that you had fun reading this :3

Thank you for reading my story :3

I love all of you~ so much. ❤❤❤
Keep reading ;3

I'll update again asap so be patient and endure with me. I'm bit busy with school :( so yeah please understand ❤❤

Comment and vote.

Thanks again ❤❤