Jeff the- Show off?

You wake up with the usual darkness of your room. The curtains work very well.... Almost too well. You stretch out your slightly stiff muscles with a few pops in your bones. You look at the covered window. A thought randomly makes its way into your befuddled brain. What if my Creepypasta is a vampire? I'll never be able to see the light of day ever again. Not to mention the fact that my bed will be replaced with a coffin... on that happy note, you yank open the curtains letting sunlight flood into the room. The brightness makes you cringe and literally hiss. (You just need to get used to the light Reader-chan!) You shake your head and move to your dresser. You pull out a (f/c) tank top and a pair of shorts. Once dressed for the day, you come to realize that you completed all of your missions with the Creepypastas. That means you can do whatever you want! You grin and grasp the handle of the door. Another thought weasels its way into your head. The incident with Eyeless Jack. Not to mention the fact that Jeff nearly killed him right there... You shudder and come up with a solution. Just ignore the two for today... And maybe tomorrow... And maybe the next day.... You know what? Screw it. You'll just act like nothing ever happened. That should work. You twist the knob and step out. The smell of bacon reaches you nose. You grin and slide down the banister as usual. Everyone is already seated at the table. There are two empty seats. One empty seat is right in between Eyeless Jack and Laughing Jack with Jeff across from you, OR sit in between Sally and timid Hoodie with BEN across from you. You chose the second option. Right when you sit down, a plate of breakfast is placed in front if you thanks to Slender Man. You grab your fork and take a bite.
"Hey, (Y/n), did you like killing with LJ last night?" BEN asks. You smile. 
"Yeah, I had a blast! To think, that what those kids dream of before they're killed. It's quite spectacular!" You say and take another bite.
"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it. So, you have nothing to do that's planned, so are you thinking of doing?" Jeff asks. You turn to him and bottle down any awkward thought of yesterday.
"I need my video game fix. I was thinking Majora's Mask." BEN freezes right there.
"Okay, it's official. I'm absolutely in love with you right now!" You blush a little and you hear animal-like growls coming from Jeff, EJ, LJ, Maskey, and Hoodie. You frown. Odd.... BEN completely ignores them and scarfs down the rest of his meal in a downright hurry. You follow likewise. Once finished, you two race to the 64 and press the power button. You two begin to play. You can hear the door slam shut. You're guessing it's just Jeff blowing off some steam. You smile at the thought of him trying to uproot a tree with his bare hands. You simply ignore the lingering unease. Halfway through the game, BEN decides to let you play by yourself. You pay no attention  to the thought. That's when the game started to glitch out and become weird. 
"BEN!" You yell in frustration. His head suddenly pops out of the screen making you yelp and fall backwards. He starts to laugh hysterically and fall out of the TV screen. Soon you both end up laughing at each other.

The door slams open. Both BEN and you quit laughing to see what's going on. Jeff in in the doorframe dragging in a mighty 6 point bull elk. It's stone dead with cut marks along its body and even a stab mark in the eye. 
"Look what I brought home!" He exclaims. Slender then walks in to see what the fuss is all about. When he sees the dead animal and the pool of blood, he instantly snaps.
"JEFFERY WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" Jeff looks scared out of his wits.
"I-er-I...."
" LOOK AT THIS MESS! TAKE THAT ANIMAL OUT! NOW!!!" Quicker than light, he's out the door dragging the elk along with him. You all look at each other excluding Slender, and bust up laughing.
"Oh my gosh! Did you see the look on his face? Priceless~!" You sing. They all nod their heads.

This isn't the last day that this happens. The very next day after breakfast, he makes you sit on the porch and wait. Once he comes back, you realize with dawning horror that he chasing a friggin' mountain lion! You watch in silent shock as he chases the cat around. Then, before you can react, the lion turns on it's paw and faces Jeff. Now he's being chased. 
"Gah! Hold on Jeffery!" You chase after them and tackle the cat to the ground and have to strangle the poor thing to death.
"Sorry kitty," you mutter sadly. You then turn to Jeff. "You could've been Seriously injured Jeffery.?Don't ever do that again. Baka." You mutter the last word to yourself. 

He still doesn't give up. The next day, he tells you to wait in your room with the curtains closed. You aren't too psyched, but you do it anyways. Hours pass and he finally tells you to open the curtain. You obey and find that he drew a bloody knife on the dirt road... With real blood. It did surprise you, but the surprise turns instantly to humor when you hear a very pi$$ed Slender yelling at Jeff. Especially when the vultures start to arrive. He made Jeff rinse away all of the blood on the road which I must add is very difficult when the road is dirt and not pavement. That night, you crawl under the covers of your bed and stare at the ceiling.
Jeff is acting weird. I wonder what's going on...