Goin' with Maskey and Hoodie

You awake. The curtains you put up are still there. You yawn, sit up, and stretch your sore limbs. Who knew T.V hopping could get you sore sore. You grin at the thought of your knife plunging into that person's neck. The Chinese characters are your thing. You sit back on your hands and think who you should go with this time. After much thought, you decide to go with the two Proxy boys. You hop out of bed and change into a (f/c) shirt and black jeans. You put in a pair of diamond studs to match (you pierced your ears). After dressing, you go downstairs to see everyone starting to go to the table. The smell of omelets reaches your nose.
"Mmmmmmmm......." You sigh and sit in-between Eyeless Jack and Laughing Jack. Jeff is surprising in front of you yet again, you frown, but stab a piece of omelet and stick it in your mouth to hide it. A few minutes pass until there's actual conversation.
"So, (Y/n), did you like your time with BEN?" Slender Man asks. Your eyes light up in excitement.
"Yeah, I'll never look at a TV the same way again! Who knew you could actually go through it!" Everyone looks at BEN. He looks up.
"What?" 
"You took her into the TV?!?" Jeff demands.
"Uh, yeah..."
"I have to agree, that wasn't very wise. If you lost her, she would've been stuck in there, forever." Slender Man says solemnly.
"I had a hold if her the whole time!" He whines. They all simply sigh in agitation. Slender rubs 'the bridge of his nose'.
"Anyways... Who are you going with next?" Eyeless Jack asks.
"Maskey and Hoodie." You reply easily. Both of them turn to you.
"Really?"
"R-r-r-really?" They both ask in their unique ways. You nod.
"Yep! I want to see you kill." They turn to each other, but you don't know their expressions. They're both smiling. 
"Alright! Meet us at the border of the woods at sunset. Bring a small weapon, like a rock or knife or something." You nod eagerly. 

Once breakfast is done with, you go upstairs to take a shower. It's been a while, and the metallic smell of blood isn't mixing well with your natural body odor. Once finished, you go and grab your axe and knife and set them neatly on the ground. Slender gave you some polish and you have a warm, damp rag. You start to wipe away the blood on your axe first. It's a bit hard due to the fact that the blood is a couple days old. It soon comes off and you immediately apply the polish. It's now shiny and blood-free. You set to work on the knife.

You have soon finish the needed 'chores' and head downstairs. You decide to go outside. You walk into the forest and simply admire the beauty around you. You take a deep breath and let it out, letting your body relax. You soon come across a large tree. You grin at the thought of Jeff and you tree hopping like a couple of monkeys. Wanting to have that memory again, you climb up it and plop down in the highest branch. You notice Jeff below you. Talk about Deja-vu. He looks around and then looks up at you. His grin grows and he climbs up the tree. You giggle and hop to the next tree. You continue the old ritual of don't look back and hop. You're going slower though knowing that you're in no danger. A few trees pass and arms suddenly wrap around your waist. The air is slightly knocked out of you. 
"Just like old times," Jeff mutters in your ear. You nod.
"Yup, except last time, you. Didn't catch me," you remind.
"Well did you know that you're going slower now?" You laugh.
"I'm not in danger, I don't care if you catch me now." He laughs.
"Well that's a relief." You frown.
"Oh? I would've expected you to be disappointed."
"I'm not."
"Why?"
"Because I li-"
"Oh goodness, I have to go!" It's true. The sun is lowering at an alarming rate. "You can tell me later!" You wiggle out of his grasp and jump out of the tree from where you are. You land on your feet and dash away leaving Jeff standing on the tree branch with sadness flooding though his being. 

You change into you black outfit consisting of jeans, a t-shirt, black hoodie, and bat studs. You also grab a 5 inch knife with a mahogany handle. You meet up with the Proxy by the tree line. They turn to you.
"Great! You're ready!" They beckon you to go with them. 
"W-we basic-cally w-wait for a m-m-mortal to come by. T-that's when w-we strike," Hoodie stutters/explains. 
"Alright." Maskey turns to you and hands you a black mask. It has no face except for white holes.
"This will hide your identity. You can use it for all of your killing sprees. You smile and put it on.
"Aw, thanks guys!" You hug both of them. You suddenly hear footsteps. You freeze and release them unknowing that they're both viciously blushing. They come closer. Three of you run to a tree and wait for the perfect time to strike. The person approaches you. You grip the knife. The Proxy grabs a rock each. The person is really close now. They chuck the rocks at the person. They hit is head making him dizzy.
"NOW!" They scream at you. You don't respond. Instead, you jump the guy and stab his throat killing him. You wait for enough blood, the put in your mark. 
"Awesome!" They exclaim. You lift up the mask and smile.
"Thanks guys!" 

You guys arrive home and you perform your ritual for the night. Once finished, you crawl under your comforter and fall asleep.