MEETING SMILE AND LAUGHING JACK

"Alright, time for breakfast!" You stomach growls. The smell of pancakes drift in your nose along with- fried kidneys? You look around and then see him. He's in a plain black hoodie and jeans and is wearing a expressionless blue mask with black fluids dripping  out of the eye sockets.  
"Hello, Jack," you say. He simply nods at you and sits down. You decide to sit in between BEN and dazing Jeff. He still has a far away look in his eyes. Slender man puts his tentacles and arms to use serving all of you at the same time. You look at Jack. He lifts his mask up enough to reveal sharp, shark-like teeth. He bites into a kidney. Your stomach turns, so you simply stab a waffle and bite into it. You can't help but think of your situation and now you're daydreaming just like Jeff. You think of everything that happened in a span of 15 hours.
1. You have an argument with your parents.
2. You kill them with your pocket knife
3. Realize what you did and ran off
4. Ran into Jeff the Killer
5. Stabbed him in the chest and raced away
6. Jeff catches up to you resulting in tree hopping
7. Battle Jeff
8. Jeff wins
9. You tell him your name and pass out
10. Wake up in his room
11. Gives you double edged battle axe.
12. Meet Slender Man
13. Meet BEN
14. Meet Eyeless Jack
15. Breakfast with the Creepypastas.
You rub your temples trying to soak it all in.
"Hey, are you okay?" Jeff looks at you with his unstaring eyes. So now he decides to wake up huh? You shrug.
"Yeah, it's fine." You stab another pancake piece.
Breakfast ends after a while and you stand up.
"Do you need help with the dishes, sir?" You ask Slender.
"No, it's quite alright." He says. You nod and move to the living room. Eyeless Jack is there. He's lounging on the couch watching BEN and Jeff (yeah Jeff) play video games. 
"So... What's goin' on with you?" You ask him. He turns to you. 
"Nothing really." His voice is muffled by the mask.
"How come you like kidneys so much?"
"How come you like pancakes so much?" He counters. You pause.
"Errr...."
"Exactly. You see, that is my favorite food." You nod at the common sense of it all. You sit back and watch BEN kick Jeff's butt at C.O.D. You giggle when Jeff gets upset.
"GO TO SLEEP!"
"But moooooooom! I'm not tired!" BEN fake whines. You end up full out laughing at that. What you didn't know, was that E.J was observing you the whole time.
She's and interesting mortal. She's not appalled by my eating habits, and she doesn't seem to care. Uh, oh, my chest is cramping. Do kidneys even give you heart burn?
______________________________________________