How You First Met:Edward

You hated mornings. You hated waking up at 6am.

You grabbed you bag and keys before heading out the door. You zipped up your coat as you got into your car. You started it up and drove out of the driveway.

You were going to your favourite coffee shop that you went to almost every morning. Today felt a bit different. Maybe it was the rain? No, it couldn't be. Rain happens to often here so it couldn't be the rain. Well, whatever it was it doesn't matter.

You pulled into a parking spot outside the coffee shop, debating weather to go in and come back out quickly or just enjoy your coffee inside the building.

You went for the option that would not make you late for work. You grabbed the keys and got out of your car, locking it.
"Get coffee, go to work." You reminded yourself of your decision.

Walking into the coffee shop was a instant punch in the face. The warm air mixed with the small scent of coffee, oh how you loved this smell. This was maybe one of the few things that drags you out of bed.

You soon got your coffee but as you were in your way out you ran right into a man, spilling the hot liquid all over yourself. "Shit!" You mutter under you breath, "sorry, my fault," she looked up at the man and gave a small shrug.

"No no, it's my fault," The taller man took a step back, "here, I'll buy you another one if that will help." He gave her a small smile, pushing up his glasses. He looked like he never talked to strangers much and you could tell that he was trying his best not to be awkward.

You took his offer. "Thanks," you gave him a soft smile.

-You two soon conversed and everything went well for the rest of the day ^.^-

•I do apologize if there are any spelling errors•