How You First Met:Oswald

(THRID PERSON(kind of) )

It was raining. It seemed to be doing that a lot lately.

You were ten and were told to walk straight home from school. Like the kid that you were, you never listened.

You held your umbrella over head as you walked over the puddle. You was about the jump into one when you heard yelling. You looked up and across the street.

On the other side of the street stood a small boy holding a dark blue umbrella. In front of him stood two boys that were a lot taller and a lot bugging then he was.

You watched as they pushed the small not around until they broke his umbrella. With one last push, he fell into a puddle and the boys ran away.

You frowned and ran a crossed the street to help.

The boy had tears falling down his cheeks as he sat in the puddle.

"You okay?" You held your umbrella over the boys head as you held out your hand for him.

The boy looked up with his grey eyes. His black hair pressed against his forehead. He looked shocked. It was a look like he had never been helped before in a time like this.

He slowly and shakily reach out for your hand. You helped him up with a smile.

"I'm sorry this happens to you."

"I-it's fine...I..I g-go through it everyday..." He mumbled.

You frowned. "Well, I'm (Y/N)"

He looked up at you, cheeks slightly red. "Oswald.."

You smiled a little. "Want me to walk you home?"

Oswald smiled slightly. "Sure.."