I'm gone (6)

Alex❤

_________

"You stupid bitch!!" was the first thing that I said to Angel when I woke up. I was pissed and you could hear it in my voice. "You bastard you did that on purpose." I accused the no good stupid bastard. "Baby calm down I have no idea what you mean." He stated looking at me worried. I wanted to shoot him, gut him, stuff him, and hang him all at once. I could see it in his eyes he new what I was talking about and I could damn there here his wolf growling in delight. Knowing that I just might get pregnant with his pups and that angered me I wanted to rip off his dick and shove it it up his ass. He has no regards for my feelings what so ever. He new I wasn't ready for another child and yet he still came in me. I felt like crying but my ilunshed tears soon disappeared and was onnce again replace with a burning furiousness that I couldn't even understand at the moment. I let out a low furious growl and before thinking yelled "You better hope I'm not pregnant because if I am I swear to god I will get an abortion." His face went from smiling to stone cold in a heart beat. I turned on my heels storming past a shocked Chris. I was fucking done with his insensitive ass I'm leaving.

♚ Chris ♚

---------------

What the fuck? Was all that was going through my mind right know. I looked at angel with a face that told him to explain. He was pisses and hurt I could see it all in his face. But then a look of understanding crossed my face before he even explained. "I told you so. I told you he was going to get pissed why do you always let kyle take control??" I stressed looking at him for a answer. His eyes then turned there yellow gold color. "Well I only take control when I feel it is needed like know." Kyle said looking at me lazily. "Well you taking control has Alex more than pissed!" I hissed through my teeth. I was cut off by loud banging coming down the stairs. Only to turn around and see Alex dragging two suit cases down them. "Were are you going?" I asked looking at him like he's lost his fucking mind. He looked up at me but he wasn't in control it was snow that was in control and he was not happy. "Fuck you both I am tired of you two. You don't care about his feelings so we aren't going to care about yours. We are leaving and taking the kids with us." he growled. I heard Kyle let out a low growl "You aren't going anywhere. You have no place to go. Don't go dragging the kids around." He hissed. Snow looked hurt I could see the tears brimming his eyes but he refused to let them fall. "Your right I'll leave them here till I find a place to stay." He whispered leaving a suit case at the door and getting in his car to leave. He drove off not looking back. I turned to look at kyle who looked torn. "I hope your happy know Kyle." I said looking at him disgusted before walking up stairs.