Unwanted mates (BoyxMan+)

Hi my name is Alexander and I am a 16 year old submissive male wolf. I have long black hair that stops just below my bum, milk chocolate colored skin, electronic gray eyes, and I'm about 5'3. I have a medium sized firm rounded bum and I have some muscle but not a lot just a small 6 pack. I go to wolf bay high and am in the 12th grade cause I skipped 11th, I have 5 children and 3 are biologicly mine. My wolf form has glowing purple eyes and his fur is silver and black. The fur on my paws and the end of my tail are silver while the rest of my body is midnight black. I love to eat, sleep, have fun and spend time with my family. I only hate one thing in the whole world....White males well more like afraid of white males, but also hate. Let me start from the beginning shall we? It all started two years ago...........

TWO YEARS EARLYER

RUN!

RUN!

RUN!

I kept chanting that one word in my head as I'm running through the woods. I have to get away from here I need to leave. I heard a loud pain/anger filled howl ring through the air. Shit he knows I'm not there anymore I'm so close to freedom. I just need to get over the packs border and I'll be home free. I can't let him catch me I'm so close. I can here heavy paws gaining on me "so close, so close" in keep chanting in my head. "Just a little further and I'm home free" I tell myself. I was surpresing most of my sent while I was running I couldn't let him find out not while I was still on pack teritorry. They were just behind me now I could damn there feel there breath on my heels. The border was just up a head when I jumped at the border one pounced at me.

I made it.

I made it across the border I'm free I'm finally free. I'm no longer apart of that horrid pack I could fell the bound between me and the pack severing. I turnd around and looked at my ex-alpha he was sitting on the pack border looking at me. He changed into his human form and put on some shorts. I took that as my cue to change back into my human form also I just slipped an over sizzed T-shirt over my head. Then the first thing he does is yell at me. "Get your ass back over hear NOW Alexander!!!" He yelled in his alpha voice it didn't affect meat all. I all of a sudden got really pissed off "NO JERRAMY I'm tired of having to deel with your bull shit. What kind of alpha are you? Huh? You have been putting me through hell and back for what resson? You have rapped me, abusd me, hurt me in all sorts of ways and for what? I was a good submissive I did everything I was told to do yet you and the pack still did those things to me. I'm tired of it Jerramy I've had enouph of you and your horrible pack. I was only 13 years old when you started rapeing me 13 years old and my parents did nothing about it. I am leaving for me and my childrens sake I can't have them here growing up in this pack I refuse." I yelled but my voice going softer at the end.

Jerramy looked at me confused "What do you mean children?"heasked me in a confused voice. I turned around and picked up a blue car seat and turned aroung with it. I sat it back on the ground and removed the blanket covering the front and picked up the litte 9 month old baby boy. Everyone on the other side gasped as I held my baby boy in my arms even Jerramy. "Why didn't you tell me that you were pregnant?" Jerramy asked staring at the dominant baby in my arms "I have a baby boy." He continued looking at me. I looked at him with angry eyes "Why would I tell you? You sat there and beat me everyday. Did you really think I would tell you?! And what did you think I just started getting fat?! Even if I did hide my sent you should have been able to tell I almost had a miss carege because of your beatings!!!" I yelled furious that he asked me that question. Jerramy was about to say something when one of the wolfs behind Jerramy spoke up makeing him growl a little. "Wait a minute you said children as in plural." Said the bitch that gave birth to me.

There was no need to hide it know so I just let my sent rome free. I was currently four months pregnant. I had a small baby bump and thats about it. They all took in a deep breath then looked at me " You can't just leave you are carrying my granbabys in your stomach." My "mom" said to me. My "father" was just standing there looking at my baby I didn't want him looking at my child so I gently laid him back in his car seat macking my dad look up at me I just glared at him. "You know what fuck you bitch. You are in the wrong just as much as everyone else if not more. You are my fucking mother yet you let that bastard beat and rape me." I yelled at her makeing her flinch back a little. "I-I'm sorry baby it wasn't to make you unhappy I swear."she said to me with pleading eyes. I looked at the tramp like she grew another head " Then what did you do it for Martha?" I questioned her. "W-Well I wanted you to have dominant children and the one most likely to give you them was the alpha."she expained. "So you gave me away to the alpha so he could rape me because you wanted dominantt granchildren you know what fuck you Martha." I said to here. I turned back to Jerramy and said my last words before leaving. "I will only have one regret about leaving here tonight and that is my children will never get to meet there father." Then I turned around and started to walk away but was stoped by the voice of the onlymale other than my son that I love my father. I turned around to look at him "Yes?"i answered politely seeming to surprise very one since I have been yeelling at everyone.

My dad was the only one who treated me wright in the pack andthe only one who new I was pregnant. He was one of the pack doctors so he was the one who gave me my check ups and such. He was the submissive in the relationship and my mom was the dominant she never really treated him right though. I was pulled out of my thoughts by my moms yelling " What are you doing Philip?" Martha shriked makeing me look at my father. He had also crossed over the border making me smile at him. "I'm going with my son and grand child duh what does it look like I'm doing? I am tired of your bull shit woman I told you not to give him to the alpha yet you uesd your dominant voice on me to shut me up. I didn't even want to be your submissive yet my parents made me because you were the betas dughter. So I'm leaving with my son and hopefully I will find my real mate along the way goodbey."and we left to start a new with my babys.

END OF FLASH BACK

Now if your wondering what that had to do with white males I'll tell you. The pack was 98% white and only 2% anything else meaning only white males ever really beat me the wemon usually just let me be. Including Jerramy he was really muscular white man, he had short brown hair, and was about 6'3. After I left the pack I never ever talked to another white man after that ever my dad and mates tryed to break me out of that but it didn't work so they eventually gave up on that idea. Yes, I said mates I have 2 of them my first mates name is Angel and he's 19 in the 12th grade and my second mates name is chris he's 21 and a doctor. Angel is half dominant and half submissive same with chris. My dad also found his mates he also has 2 but I've never met them and I don't want to meet them. They are apparently both dominant, both male, and both extremly white I love my dad and all but my fear/hate for white males is just a bit stronger than the love for my dad. And one of his mates have 4 sons quadruplets I belive also white meaning I never met them and never will.