Worst Day Ever !

Lilly's pov:
I saw him standing on the law in the rain staring up at my window . He must have found out . I really hate seeing him in this way .Tears pouring down his cheeks and his lip slightly trembling . Me and Luke had been friends since we were 5 and people have said we are so cute . We have been inseparable and we have looked after each other . People have just said that its just normal childhood friendship but I think it's more than that . I know we're only twelve but we are great friends .He always makes sure I'm happy and makes sure nobody's being horrible to me . I've had a great time with him these past eight years but .... Now I have to leave . My dad got a brilliant job in a huge designing business making mini models of new buildings however we have to move in order for him to be able to work for them .
Even though I love my dad to pieces , I hate him right now for taking the one person who means everything from me . One day I hope I get over the fact my best friend and I will never see each other ever again .
Luke carefully removes his dark brown hair from his gorgeous tanned skin and looks toward me with a sad little smile and sprints towards my from door . He knocked gently on the oak wood door and waited for me to open it to him so we could say are farewells .
"Hey,"I said as I gave Luke a shy hug,"I hope you don't forget me when I move to New York ."
I could tell the way that he was looking at me he was trying to make a full picture of me in his mind so that he would never forget me ."I will never forget you Lil your the most amazing friend I've had and I'm going to miss you awfully ." This made me want to squeeze him and never let him go .
"Lilly , the vans here we've got to go sweetheart !" I heard my mom shouting ."Im gonna miss you Luke ,don't forget I'm only a call away and as well make sure you ring me every month ."He nodded and I could tell he was gonna cry . I gave him a quick hug and sprinted towards the van waving at him . I was gonna miss him alot .