"I'm sorry for waking you up but please.." Then I blink and saw me in front of me, shaking me.

"Eh?" I shot open my eyes and saw me.. the male me, sitting in front of me while I slap myself in the face lightly.

"Eh?"

"Ah.. you've woken up, Kuroko-san.."

'Am I dreaming?'

"Yes you are."

"Eh? Did you just.."

"Ah, yes.. Please don't be confuse because I am too confuse it seems.."

"Where am I, may I ask?" I ask as I look around, It really is dark, well not that dark. I could see myself clearly, just that the surrounding was dark, pitch black.

"I'm not quite sure of myself but you're dreaming, Kuroko-san.."

"So I'm still at school.."

"It's weird to call you Kuroko-san when I'm Kuroko.. uh.. I'm sorry."

"No its okay, Kuroko..-san.."

....

"Hahhaa..!" we both laugh because of the confusion, "Then you can call me Tetsuya instead, and I'll call you Kuroko. Will that do?"

"Of course. Although, I'm quite interested."

"At what?"

"The female me. So this is what I look like if I were a female.." Kuroko whisper to himself,

now when I see it, the other me.. the male me, looks.. older.. Like when I'm at Seirin..?

"I was just about to have my team to play in the winter cup's final, the next day. and here I am dreaming something weird.." muttered Kuroko,

"Eh?"

"Ah, sorry.. I was talking to myself just now.."

"Are you scared perhaps, Kuroko-san?" I ask, as he was shaking slightly when he muttered just then,

"Well no.. just that I'm not quite.. no, I'm sure that we will win.. tomorrow."

'Yes, we will..'

"But.."

I look towards the male-me, "I feel like something's wrong will happened if I.."

"If you win?"

He nods, and I look down towards my hand,

"If you win, isn't that good though? For Seirin and everyone."

"But not for Akashi-kun.." he whisper, looking sad and hurt.

At this I notice that what he says is true.. Sure the red-head captain put up a smile and congratulate me and my team for winning but.. but what about his heart?

"He must have felt so.. defeated." I muttered.

Then suddenly, I feel dizzy and collapse.

The last thing I recalled is Kuroko hurried catching me before I fall to the ground and call my name.. his name over and over.

-

"Kuroko-san, are you awake?" I heard a voice, a warm voice that somewhat soothe my heart.

I blink open my eyes and a tear came flowing out of it.

"Are..?" I was about to wipe the tears away when suddenly, Akashi stood up and grab my hand, calling the teacher "Sensei, Kuroko doesn't feel well. I'll take her to the nurse office."

He inform as he leads me outside the classroom and walk towards the nurse office with him still holding my hand.

"Akashi-san..?"

Moment later we arrived and I were told to sleep on the nurse bed, I'm confused.

Why is Akashi-san.. act like this? Never once he shows such a great deal of care towards a classmate.. 'I'm not yet officially the manager of the team yet.. right?'

"Sleep." he order and I sweatdropped. I did as I told and lay on the bed.

He grab a chair and decides to sit next to the bed, waiting for me to go to sleep.

I close my eyes, trying to fall asleep but a question was asked and I open them while facing the red-head,

"Why are you crying just then..?"

"I believe I was not crying. It was just a tear."

"It's still the same, no?"

I shook my head, although I also didn't know why a tear is formed on my eyes but I feel like I shouldn't tell him.

"Its probably because my eyes were so tired that when I sleep, a tear was there." I reasoned as Akashi accept it reluctantly, he nods.

"Then I'll be going first." He inform as he stand up, "Rest well." he looks back and says before leaving the room.

I smiled, "I will."