01

*vibrate*bzzzt..bzzzt..bzzzt..

Zelo stirred in his sleep, crumpling the blue bed sheets and throwing his purple blanket on the floor. He stretched like a cat before letting out a tired yawn while rubbing sleep from his eyes. He reached for his phone on the black nightstand he had on the right side of his bed, since his bed's position is directly beside his glass window.

Zelo unlocked his phone with the password ******* , and opened 'reminder'.

'Zelo-ssi.'

The latter couldn't help but smile at his friends soft-light voice and feels a pang in his chest, he really missed him a lot.

'Good morning! It's another day today. Remember to fix your bed, wash yourself, fix your bag, bring your requirements, don't skip your breakfast- make sure you eat a lot since you're a growing boy, brush your teeth, bid your mom goodbye and have a great day at school.'

Zelo laughed a bit, but not without un-shed tears stinging his doe eyes.

'I miss you mochi cheeks, *laugh* I hope to see you soon!'

Zelo angrily wiped his eyes and shoved his phone inside the drawer. He was about to close it but his mask caught his attention, color black with 8 studs. Zelo grabbed it and and shut his drawer before grabbing a red underwear and a towel. He eyed the clock - 6:13 AM- before opening his door and headed to the bathroom.

"Morning umma." Zelo affectionately greeted his mother with a small back hug before heading to his main destination.

"Good morning Junhong-ah, we're having cereals this morning." His mother replied.

Zelo stopped for a moment and slightly shook his head, entering the bathroom. He took off his animal printed pajamas and turned on the shower, not minding the scorching water hitting his sensitive skin.

Zelo pov

"*smile* I got too carried away thinking about avenging Uppie-hyung, making a new name for myself - 'Zelo' and getting a shock from my own mother calling my name."

I let out a heavy sigh and began massaging my dyed red hair with shampoo, then washed myself with soap. After showering, I wrapped the towel around my waist and threw my pajamas in the laundry basket. I changed into my school uniform, wore my blue nike, grabbed my mask and hoodie before heading to the table. 

I ate in silence while umma was wiping the dishes dry, humming a song. After having my meal, I went to the sink to drink 2 glasses of water and brush my teeth. After that I bid my umma goodbye then went to school.

Dyeing your hair is no problem in our school, as long as you have high grades. I arrived 7 minutes later, I plastered a smile on my face and cheerfully greeted the school guard Leeteuk.

"Morning hyung!"

"Good morning Junhong-ah, still keeping your hair red huh?" Leeteuk-hyung asked.

"*grin* Yes hyung, it's the only connection I have with Uppie-hyung." I sadly replied while ruffling my hair.

"I'm sorry Junhong-ah, it must be really hard. Keep up your grades to make him proud, kay?" Leeteuk-hyung sadly patted my shoulder and let me inside.

I sighed as I put on my mask and pretended to be really enthusiastic about school, after all, I don't want to see people 'Zelo'. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ In a Dorm ~~~~~~~~~~~

"Guys, gather here for a moment. Manager-hyung has something to say."

Yongguk, the leader of B.A.P announced to his teammates who were currently reviewing a show they just did with Eric Nam. 

"Wae? Do we have another show or project to film?"

Youngjae, the youngest of the group asked.

"Dun'now. he'll explain, come on now."

Yongguk ushered the members to the living room, where their manager is already sitting.

"How're you guys? Take a sit." Their manager asked, and offered them.

"Wae hyung? Did we do something wrong? Did I mess up a high note? Am I eating too much? Am I-"

"NO Daehyun, please stop."

Daehyun immediately closed his mouth, and smiled sheepishly at everyone.

"This is about your groups career."

B.A.P was at loss of words at what their manager has spoken.

"Wh-what do you mean?"

Himchan managed to stutter in the tense atmosphere.

"Your vocals are on point, music, visuals, but the rap- don't get me wrong, Yongguk, your rap is great but there's someone out there - an underground rapper is stealing your spotlight in rapping. Especially your specialty."

Their manager spoke worriedly. All of the member's jaw were hanging, they couldn't believe that there's someone who's actually better than Yongguk. Aside from Rapmon whom who considers himself as Yongguks equal- even the latter acknowledges this, then there is Suga who is known for his speed, that's it. Both [Rapmon & Suga] were a brutal duo.

"Is that person better than Suga?" 

Yongguk asked, he is really interested in this person now.

"They battled once, *shakes head* didn't end well on Suga's and Rapmon's part."

 Yongguk held his breath for a while. This is  bad, he thought.

"To appease the fans, other idols, and the rest of the other entertainment companies. Our CEO decided that we will invite this man to do a diss-battle with you LIVE."

Their manager informed them.

"What's his name?"

Himchan asked, and everyone leaned closer.

"His name is Zelo. Moon Zelo."

Daehyun felt his mouth go dry, "Isn't that the last name of our supposed to be member that died 2 years ago?" 

"Yes. That child's name was Moon Jongup." Himchan stated.

They were finally able to breath, the thought of a dead trainee coming back to get revenge was spine-chilling but they were still curious as to who this Zelo might be and what's the relationship he has with that dead man.

----------------

End! XD

I'm including BTS here. ;P

Sorry if I had to make Suga and Rapmon a loser in their rap battle :( Don't get me wrong I love Suga and Rapmons rap style and all! It's just that I like to exaggerate things XD

ty!

Lelu ~