The Beginning

"please dont hurt me! Im begging you please let me live!"

A girl screams at the top of her lungs trying to save her life towards the vampire in front of him.

He never really thought that this kind of creatures really do exist until this night.

She was walking along the woods on her way home until she heard sobs. Out of curiosity she walked and follow where the sobs coming from.

And with just a blink of an eye a guy jumped on her top caressing her neck and holding her nape.

"who are you? What are you doing? Please let me go!"

She keeps on struglling just to loosen up and get rid of the guy trying to let her lose control.

"i am a bit bored. We're just going to play with fire for this night Baby."

The guy replied with a husky and sleepy voice trying to seduce the girl. And with that the girl freaked out.

"what are you talking about?! please let me go! Please let me get out in here!"

She pleaded. She's scared and terrified as hell right now. He dont even know what this guy in front of him was thinking.

The guy started to rip of her clothes and explore her body.

She was trembling as she started to cry. She cant do anything to stop the guy. She was about to scream when ...

"try to shout and i will not hesitate to end your life. Right here, right now."

The sharp fangs of the guy started to show up as she was shocked and crying out of fear that time.

She know she cant do anything right now but to let the guy do whatever he wants if she wanted to keep her life.

The guy started to kiss her from neck down to her collar bones. He ripped her shirt revealing her medium sized breast.

She was really crying to death. The guy stopped. They locked gazes that lasted in a while. Then she felt something weird about her body.

She's having a hard time now resisting the pleasure he's giving her.

The guy caress her boobs as a moan scaped her mouth.

His manhood started to enter her superior as she cried in both pain and pleasure.

She is a virgin. He thought.

He carefully and gently start to thrust. Moving in and out her superior. She was in pain indeed as tears started to roll down her cheeks.

Later that night she just found her self naked into the woods with a guy beside her.

The guy who took away my innocence. He's not a human! He's a monster! He's a devil and he's a vampire!

She started to cry again as images of that moment entered her mind.

"thank you for giving me such pleasure. Maybe i can end your life now? What do you think?"

The guy said as a smirk form in his face.

"no please let me live! Please! Let me get out in here!"

Maybe i can use her as my toy. He thought.

His sharp fangs started to show up again as he started to lick her neck and burry his fangs as he sips and drinks her blood.

Flashes of memories started to enter his mind as a bond was starting to form in the two of them.

She lose her senses and let out a deep and dreamless sleep.