"Holy mother of-" Louis hissed. He could not believe his eyes as he saw two familiar figures snogging the hell out of each other in a locked bathroom stall. He recognized those two as Zayn and Niall. Confusion and more questions throbbed in his head.

"What does this mean?" Harry asked, looking expressionless back to Zayn. Zayn was about to respond, but Harry threw another question. "Are you two really together? I thought it was just casual flirting back and forth..."

"No, Harry," Zayn shook his head, disagreeing with his curly-haired best friend. "Me and Niall are together. And this is why I'm leaving."

"What!" Liam raised his voice. Anger and rage were undoubtedly seen on his face-on how his face was contorted, how his brows were scrunching together, and how his mouth was twitching involuntarily. "This doesn't make any sense!"

It was the first time that they saw Liam snapped like this as if the ground was shaking beneath them. They could feel the fury in his voice. They didn't expect for Liam to blow up like this.

It took Zayn to regain his composure and when he does, he replied to Liam. "Anthony fired Niall."

"What!" Louis screeched, his high-pitched voice bouncing off on the four corners of the room. Fear crept up on him, realizing that his blonde best friend would leave him for good. Louis could not have that.

"The video was leaked online hours ago, I didn't know how," Zayn sighed. "All I know is that the public knows that what I had with Perrie is just for PR purposes only. I'd rather lose my spot in the band than to lose Niall altogether."

The sound of a muffled sob erupted into the room, creating more tension between all of them. Zayn tried his best to calm Niall down because hearing those coming from him felt like something was piercing his heart, crushing it into pieces.

"I can't believe this!" Liam raised his voice, shaking his head in disbelief. "How could you let some fag ruin our hard work for five years!"

Hearing that offensive word made Zayn snapped. He glanced at Louis, telling him to hold Niall for a moment while he deals with the homophobic friend of his.

(Author's Note: The first gif is Zayn's reaction to Liam. Angry Zayn is hot, in my opinion).

"Who the fuck do you think are!" Zayn growled, gaining distance to Liam. Anger and rage pulsated inside of him. The overwhelming emotions were clouding his judgment and all he wanted to do was to inflict some damage.

Harry placed himself in between Liam and Zayn, who were having a glaring contest at one another. Using his long arms, he tried his best to push the opposing forces on both sides as his eardrums were being shattered by the exchange of growling voices on both sides.

"I will not let you insult my boyfriend!"

"Boyfriend? Is that what you are?" Liam scoffed. "As far as I know, you're just a rebound!"

The anger in Zayn kept building up, feeling like he was on the verge of doing something he'll regret later, but that doesn't matter anymore. He would protect Niall at all cost even if it meant putting himself in a dangerous predicament.

Zayn pushed Harry on the side then his fist made contact with Liam's cheeks. The pain pulsated from his knuckles made him hissed. He saw how Liam lost his footing from the impact of the jab and ended up on the floor.

Louis screamed, telling them to stop, but none of his words was penetrating from the enraged boys. He turned to Harry, who was on the ground, begging and pleading to do something. Louis saw how Zayn jumped down on Liam and beating the shit out him. Blood spluttered and growling voices erupted into the air.