Chapter 1: I'm A Wolf?

"I love you"

I looked down on my mother. Doctors started rushing in but it didn't matter, death already had my mother. They couldn't save her. My body felt numb as I walked down the hallway. I felt the eyes of nurses and doctors on me as I passed. I knew they are wondering why a child such as myself was walking in the hospital by themselves but none of them stop me. Soon I made it outside and now I could see the forest. I felt my legs take me there and once I am out of sight, deep inside the forest, the numbness that I was feeling is replaced with a searing pain. Not that it stopped my feet from walking to deeper into the forest.

The pain spread all throughout my body. When my feet did stop I was in a clearing by a pond. It was beautiful but my mind was too occupied with the pain to think of beauty. I felt my legs fail and I fell to the ground. I screamed and looked down on my legs, they were bent into odd angles. I let out another ear deafening scream. I shuddered as I looked to my arm, afraid of what I would find. Blood was everywhere, the bone looked smashed but from what? I let out another scream but nothing came out but an eerie silence. My voice had given out. What I seemed to be going through was a shifting progress. My bones tried to reform in a way few can. It wasn't possible. I couldn''t be shifting into a werewolf. Mother said only males can. The last female werewolf  died over 1000 years ago! 

Crack

I cried out in agony but my brain was still thinking. If I was turning into a wolf I would be the only one. Also I knew that my father would be taking care of me. How would I be able to hide this from him? Should I hide it?

Crack!

The pain was too much and I saw spots form in front of my eyes. The last thing I saw before blacking out from the pain are the clouds that floated across the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes after what felt like a few hours. It could have been longer though or maybe shorter. The sun might have been setting or even rising. I tired to stand slowly but I just fell. Are my legs not strong enough?

"What in the world?"  I thought as I looked at myself. I had paws!

"Of course you have paws. You're are a wolf now"  

I whipped around looking for where the voice was coming from but no one was in the clearing. 

"I'm inside your head"   It replied like it knew what I was thinking.

"Of course I know what you're thinking. Didn't anyone tell you?" The voice was really starting to bug me

"What are you?" I tried to say but it came out as a bark. I rolled my eyes, should have seen that one coming

"I'm Plasma, your wolf"  Plasma said " Look in the pond and you will see." 

"I know what I am"  I said/thought but walked over anyway. It seemed to work because she soon replied

"You're getting the hang off it" Plasma laughed. I walked to the pond and looked down. I almost fell in when I saw my reflection 

"I really am a wolf"  I thought staring at myself. In fact I was a huge black wolf with dark green eyes. I suppose I must be a werewolf. Plasma laughed at me even more.

"Plasma I have to get back home"  I told her looking around the forest.

"Why?" She said sounding sad. I guess she hadn't been wolf for a while.

"The lawyers will be there soon and I can't not be there" I thought to her. "They'll ask me about my father and that will take time."

"Oh"  She whispered "I will show you how to get home then" As we ran she told me everything about her that she knew. She was an old wolf from when female wolves were normal. She didn't remember the change so she was from before the last female werewolf. Other than that she didn't have any other memories.

Plasma also told me that I shouldn't tell anyone what I am. I understood for if anyone knew that there was another female wolf they might try to hurt me. Lupus Albus the kingdom that my father is in doesn't take well to newcomers and with my father was a Belta of one of the biggest packs so I would have to be very careful. When we arrived at my mother and I's house Plasma told me how to shifted back to human form. It took me a bit of time but soon I stood outside in human form though my clothes are covered in blood and dirt. 

"Sorry" I jumped as I heard Plasma's voice echo around my head 

"You can talk to me in this form too?"  I said happily surprised.

"Of course I will never leave your side" She said with such sincerity that I believed her but just in case.

"You promise?" I asked out loud afraid of the answer

"I promise"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This has just been edited and I will be editing my other chapters. Please Vote, Comment, and all that Jazz

-Lily