Chapter 20

I was speeding through traffic to get to Justin's house for some emergency. 

I was so worried, I just hoped and prayed that Jackson was alright. He is my main priority (Pic Above*^^^^^exuse the girl in the pic. Jackosn is on the bottom.)

I was speeding so fast that I swear I was going to get pulled over. 

I finally made it to Justin and Pattie's house I saw fire trucks and cops. 

I ran to Justin, Jackson, dad and Pattie. I immediately hugged Jackson. "Baby what happened? Are you okay? Are you hurt? Are you guys alright?" I asked. 

"Mommy I'm fine." Jackson replied. 

"Pattie what happened?" I asked Pattie.

"Uh well I was baking and I left the oven and it probably heated and started the fire so the kitchen is ruined." She said sadly. 

"Is anyone hurt?" 

"Thankfully not." dad said.

Then, a policeman came over. "Ma'm you have a choice between rebuilding a home or finding a new home to live, apparently there is a good amount of damage. So before you decide you have to find a place to stay in for the night." 

"You can stay at Karina's house." dad barged in.

"What? Why mine? Why not yours?" I asked. 

"Karina! Your house is bigger than mine, you have a mansion! And you and Jackson only live there." Dad said. I have to admit he was right I do live in a enormous mansion with only Jackson. 

"Ok...fine." I said.

"Thank you sweetie." Pattie said.

I just smiled.

"Jackson are you hungry? I'm starving want to go eat?" I asked.

"Yes Mommy. Can we go to McDonald's and get a happy meal?" Jackson said with puppy dog eyes. 

"Sure. Go ask daddy if he wants to come with us." I said. I said that because I just want to kinda be friends with Justin even though we have a son together. Then maybe, in some time, we can work things out.

"Ok." Jackson said running towards Justin leaning against his Ferrari.

I then saw, Justin holding Jackson and walking towards me. I went to my car and Justin and Jackson followed. "Can I drive?" Justin asked. "When it's your can, you can." I said smirking. He sighed. I helped put Jackson in the carseat and got into the driver's seat while Justin got into the passenger seat. 

I stopped at a red light. Suddenly I felt Justin put his hand on my thigh. I started to tense up and bite my lip out of panic. Does he still like me? 

"What are you thinking about?" he asked. Is this boy really serious? He has his fucking hand on my thigh and we've stopped speaking in 5 years.  Does he still have feelings for me or do I?

"Nothing." I replied. 

"Come on you have to be thinking about something, your tensing up, biting your lips, and tapping your fingers, what's wrong?" He asked. "Wait..I know what your thinking about!" he said smiling. 

"your thinking if I still like you." he said. "How did you know?" I asked him. 

"Now I do." he said smirking. 

I chuckled and rolled my eyes. 

"Does this answer your question?" he said leaning in towards my face.  "EWWW MOMMY AND DADDY!" Jackson said while making weird faces. As Jackson said that we stopped before we kissed, it was the right thing to do. Justin probably is just a friend right now nothing else. We just need time to think about us. We got to McDonald's.