Chapter 4

I was stuck for a moment then I replied, “Fine, I got you letter and your right I do want some answers.”

Ha! Take that you buster.

He sighed and there was a long pause before he said anything.

“Well starting with the car, that was easy I just used the key.”

“What! How did you get my keys…are you stalking me?” the last part was whispered because I was truly afraid of the answer he might give me.

He started laughing and then quickly replied saying, “No I’m not stalking you and no I didn’t  steal your keys I just used a key that I had that is a universal key that I use for all of the various cars that I own, it makes it easier for me to manage them if I only need one key to operate them.”

“Oh, but that still doesn’t explain your behavior today towards me and Henry.”

“Yes, sorry about that it was just that we were talking and then out of nowhere here he comes and well I don’t like it when people sneak up on me and I was rude when there truly wasn’t any reason for me to be.” He said in a voice that begged me to believe him.

I would have caved but I still wanted to know why he was so rude to me earlier.

“Ok I can accept that but that still doesn’t explain why you came at me like that.”

“Well…I couldn’t help it that was the first thing that came to my mind and I…um well that was honestly what I wanted to do at that moment.” He mumbled so fast that I had to strain to hear him and keep up.

I was speechless for a moment then said the first thing that came to mind.

“Well please restrain yourself in the future starting tomorrow ok.”

“Ok, I will sooo are you in a relationship of any kind?”

I wondered where this was going, but instead of replying I decided that the best course of action was to finish eating my soup before it got cold.

After a minute however,  Ryale began to get impatient.

“A’leila are you going to continue to ignore me or are you going to answer my question?”

I had just finished my soup and was contemplating on whether or not I should lick the bowl, I finally decided that it wasn’t worth it and instead decided to answer him.

I sighed then said, “Yes, I’m currently in a relationship.”

~*~