Owned or Not

5 votes to complete chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prologue

Why did he do it ? why couldn't he just let me go? Maybe if I was more clear .....NO!! This was all his fault and when he least expected it he will...the door opened and I faked the sweetest smile i could muster.

"Hey baby".

~*~

Chapter one

"Why is it so freaking cold!," i said releasing a puff of white smoke, while desperately trying to warm myself up by rubbing my arms. Of-course a certain someone just had to comment.

"Well A'leila, I don't know why is it cold?"

Duh dumb-ass why do people respond to rhetorical questions, I"ll never know.

"Henry," I said on a sigh, "please don't respond to rhetorical questions!"

"Whatever, I'm not entertaining you.", Henry replied.

"So we're going to close a little early seeing as the heater has stopped working." I spoke slowly, so he would understand.

"OK, I wanted to get home early anyway before the storm came in fully.", and with that he scurried off to start completing the closing procedures.

With a sigh I went to help, when the sensor on the shop door sounded. I turned around with my best friendly smile and said, "Welcome to Rose and Vines, where all your desires are provided."

In front of me is a man, no not a man, but a prime example of what mother nature can do when the females' of the world dream of the perfect male specimen. He was tall, taller then my own height of 5'6, beautiful tanned skin, a gorgeous face, a well muscled body just from looking at the tightness of his jeans and t-shirt, and a beautiful pair of brown eyes, that were currently completely focused on me.

"All my desires, hmmm, so if I said that i wanted you to take off all your clothes and lay on your back while I then proceed to fuck you, you'd provide that for me, baby?", he said while licking his lips.

WHAT THE HELL DOES HE THINK THIS IS!

To this obviously ill person I calmly reply, " Well, no I won't do that but I will call the police if you decide to take issue with what I'm saying."

He starts laughing then says, " Damn baby, that little speech was sexy, plus I'm just messing with you." he mumbles something that sounded suspiciously like, "for now".

I stare at him for another moment then say, " How may I help you today?".

He replies by saying, "I was just passing by and this wonderful scent just hit me, so I turned around and I followed the scent, which led me here."

"Okay, well my name is A'leila and you are?"

"My name is Ryale."

  "So you're here because of the aroma that constantly wafts from this shop?"

He started to smirk and said, "Well yes I am would you mind giving me a tour and pointing me in the direction of that lovely smell?"

A'leila started to think about it, then replied truthfully, "I'm sorry sir, but we are preparing to close for the day due to, as I'm sure you've noticed, our lack of heating, hopefully by tomorrow we'll have heat and you can come by then."

All of a sudden his smirk was gone and was replaced by a hard glint in his eyes that almost made them seem black, then he closed his eyes and flared his nostrils a bit before replying, "OK, what time do you open tomorrow I guess I'll come back then, will you be working?"

"Yes I will be working tomorrow, and we open at 9 am."

Just then Henry walked into the room with a clipboard in front of his face and not paying attention as usual. It was painfully obvious he wasn't paying attention because of the words that came out of his mouth, " A'leila, obviously you don't value our little shop because I've just finished doing all of the closing procedures without any help what so ever from you, and I wanted to know why do you believe your better than me or something because if so then why did you come home with me that night, I was good enough then for you huh?"

As I stood there dumbfounded, suddenly there was a loud growl.

Henry dropped his clipboard and noticed the reason for my absence.

"Oh, I see we have a customer nevermind what I just said we'll talk later baby."

Again there was a growl, but this one was more threatening than the last. I turned my attention to the man...um...Ryale that was his name, and found him giving Henry a death glare.

"Um, are you OK?" I asked.

When he didn't reply but continued to give Henry that glare I decided to defuse the situation.

"I'm sorry for the interruption, this is Henry, my partner and he gets a little irritated with me sometimes but all in all our relationship is sound so you don't have to worry about me, right Henry?"

"Right A'leila," replied Henry with a whisper because he just realized that he offended our customer.

Ryale turned his face towards me and it seemed as if his eyes had become darker he opened his mouth and said, "Relationship?", so frightening that Henry and I both took a step back from him.

I gulped, I don't know what's wrong but I have the sinking suspicion it had something to do with Henrys' presence, because everything was fine until he showed up.