Chapter 9

Brantley's POV:

After lunch we went back to the hotel room to run through lines. I promised Lacey we would, and I wasn't looking forward to it. It wasn't that I was nervous, or shy. Hell there's only so many beaches that you can wake up naked on in Georgia before you lose all that shyness. But I think there was some key information about a certain scene that miss Lacey didn't have.

"Why are you so nervous about this scene? It's super simple. I mean, is it me?" She asked softly. I looked at her quickly. "Darlin that's what you call simple? And it's not that I'm nervous, I just don't necessarily feel right doin that to you, don't think for a second it's you. But I believe we got our wires crossed. I wasn't supposed to say anything to you, but we've got different scripts Lace, they wanted you to be 'surprised'. I'm more worried that you'll be terrified instead. Let me see your script." I explained. She frowned in confusion and handed me the book in her hand. I read through the first love scene, and then laughed out loud. "Yeah, definitely different scripts darlin." I chuckled. "Well I showed you mine, let me see yours." She huffed. I raised an eyebrow. She blushed and covered her mouth. I handed her my copy and as she started to read, her eyes widened. She gasped and set it back down. "Woah! Half of that isn't even physically possible! Wh-why didn't they tell me that? I mean.." She trailed off. I shook my head at her. "Oh it's possible darlin, it's very possible. But I wasn't supposed to show you that script. I can't, in good conscience, just spring that on you." I pointed to the script in her hands. She handed it back and took a deep breath. "Ok... That explains why you've been dancing around it. Completely understandable. I don't even think I've heard of some of those things.." She blushed fiercely. Her nerves started getting the best of her. When she grabbed my script again and pointed to a certain part of it. She asked "How exactly is this possible? I just don't see it. How does that work? It's unrealistic. Chase couldn't walk and carry me at the same time. Much less even attempt this right here." She frowned in confusion. I yanked the script out of her hand, slinging it somewhere behind her. Then I grabbed her hands, yanking her out of her seat and up into my arms. Cradling her ass in one hand, my free hand grabbed a handful of hair and tugged, baring her neck to me. She squealed and clung to me. I walked us across the room and pressed her up against the wall, shifting her until one of her legs was draped over my forearm, the other securely wrapped around my hip. "B-Brantley!" She yelped when I shifted her again, bringing her other leg over my arm. I slid her up the wall until she was sitting on my shoulders. Then slid her back down until her legs were back around my waist. I turned and walked towards the bed, dropping her down and quickly flipping her onto her belly. I grabbed her by the hips, pulling her ass up and pressing her shoulders down.

By the time I let her go, her hair was wild, her eyes were bright, and she was breathing like she ran a marathon. "Woah!" She trembled where she was lying underneath me, one leg over my shoulder, the other around my hip. I kept most of my weight off of her. "There's a reason Gail chose me for this role Lacey. And it ain't just the way I look. It's no secret my tastes are a little on the edgier side, this is tame compared to the things I'd really like to show you." I growled and leaned in closer, lowering her leg from my shoulder. I sat up on my knees, and tugged Lacey up with me. Her eyes were locked on my mouth, so I took a chance. I slammed my mouth to hers and kissed her until neither of us could breath.

The next day:

We were at the studio, filming was going good. But now it was showtime. We were coming up on the scene. THE scene. I pulled Lacey aside. "You doin alright darlin? You need anything?" I asked her. "I think I'm ok. Just nervous. Umm... Just don't let me flash everyone is all I ask." She whispered. I chuckled. "I'll keep you covered." I promised. She grinned. When they called 'Action', we were in a scene leading up to the good part. I was still holding back. We finished the scene after a few steamy, but tame, kisses. When Lacey and I were standing off to the side, she frowned. I looked at her in confusion. She sidled up close, nuzzling my chest with her nose, then she looked up at me and pouted prettily. "What's wrong pretty girl?" I asked her. "That's not how you kissed me last night.." She whined adorably. "Come here." I growled and grabbed a fistful of the tshirt she had on. When I yanked her into my arms and kissed her for real, she mewled happily, wiggling in as close as she could. I squeezed her tighter and palmed her behind. Lacey giggled and nibbled on my lower lip, her hands stroking my beard as she went up on tiptoe. "Better?" I rumbled when we finally separated. Lacey grinned like that cat that got the cream. "That's so good it should be illegal." She blushed and sauntered off. I shook my head and grinned.