Chapter 3

(The pic is what the cerberus that Sonic and X tamed looks like)
"I'm going to take a walk outside." Sonic said,he stood up and walked outside X followed his mate.
--------
"I wish we could just leave hell now." Sonic said,he then sighed. "If we can somehow get our wings working,we could fly up to Mobius." X suggested. "Yes but if we go to war again,we need to be immortal or very good with battle skills." Sonic said,X nodded. "I know someone here who can help us with that but we must give him something in return for fixed wings and immortality." X explained,Sonic nodded knowing this was the only way to leave hell. "Our army's already immortal and ready to leave,since I gave him what he wanted in return to fix their broken wings and make them immortal." X explained,Sonic smirked. "Well then we'll have to make a deal soon,with this person you speak of." Sonic said,X smirked. X felt hot breath on his neck,he stopped Sonic. "What?" Sonic whispered,since he knew that X sensed trouble. "There's a cerberus behind us kill it or tame it,it's a wild one with no chains." X whispered,Sonic's eyes widened. "How are we meant to tame it?" Sonic asked X quietly,so the cerberus wouldn't hear their conversation. "You'll have to distract it,while I put the chains and collars on it." X explained Sonic nodded. X quickly passed sonic a silver knife "don't hurt it,just use it to fend off it's teeth and claws." X explained,Sonic nodded and he took the knife from X. The cerberus pounced at Sonic,Sonic dodged it's sharp claws. X teleported a few meters away from them,he made sure that the chain was strong enough to tame the demon dog. He then attached 3 spiked collars to the chain,where it separated into 3 separate chains. Sonic kept dodging the demon dog's teeth and claws,while X was busy sorting out the chains. "Done." X said to himself. He jumped onto the Cerberus' back,the demon dog tried to shake him off it's back. X held on by some fur on it's back. Quickly,he snapped the chain and collars around 2 of the heads. The last head was trying to bite X,while the other 2 heads did nothing since they now wore a collar. "Sonic a little help please." X asked,he leaned back dodging the heads sharp jaws. One of the tamed cerberus heads gently picked up Sonic,it placed him on it's back. Sonic sat on the untamed cerberus head. Out of nowhere,Sonic had teleported a thick piece of strong rope to him. He clamped the untamed one's jaws shut with the rope. X then put the collar around the last head. Sonic removed the rope,once it stopped growling. "Lets go home." X said he jumped off his pet demon dog's back,Sonic stayed sitting on it's back. X picked up the chain,he started walking and the cerberus followed him.
----------
Dark was in comply shock,when he saw X and Sonic with the cerberus. "You tamed one of them?" Dark asked astonished. Sonic nodded,he then jumped off the cerberus' back. "It'll only obey me and X,since we tamed it." Sonic explained,receiving nods from Dark,Mephiles and Fleetway. The cerberus sat at the back of the cave,it's green eyes glowed in the dark. "Why did you tame it." Fleetway asked. "1)it's a girl since female cerberus' are smaller than the males and her name is Flare and 2)she will come in handy for when I retake over Mobius with X." Sonic explained,Fleetway nodded. "We need another 2 cerberus' 1 out of you 3 will have to tame one by yourself and 2 of you will pair up." Sonic ordered. "I tamed one a long time ago,even X knows I did." Fleetway said,Sonic looked surprised. "Really?" Sonic asked surprised. "Yep he did his cerberus still roams around hell,waiting for him." X then said. "Spike's not waiting for me!" Fleetway protested "When I entered hell he found me straight away." Fleetway then growled. "Sorry lil bro I didn't know." X apologize to his brother. Then a black cerberus,with red eyes and a spiked collar came into the cave. It was half the size of Flare. "How come Spike's still a pup?" X asked.(Spike is twice the size of Fleetway and Flare is 4 times bigger than X). "I dunno." Fleetway said,he hugged his cerberus when it ran over and tackled him. Spike growled,when he saw Flare. Flare just stared at the young cerberus,not doing anything. "Spike this is Flare she's no threat." Fleetway told his demon dog. Spike growled once more,he then sat next to Fleetway. "Dark and Mephiles you need to tame one." Sonic said,His older brother's nodded their heads.