Maxons point of view

Kriss my lovely wife (note the sarcasm) went to the docters to get medicine to get a hier (baby) in the lab. Here's the thing We've never been intimate ever. It all ended after the "you may kiss the bride." at the wedding since that we've never kiss other than the cheek. It's not that I need to be intimate though but it's something I've always wanted to do with my wife. Kriss said

"I think it's a disgrace to have a baby the original way I'm glad were doing it in the lab." 

      I understand if I'm overstepping her boundaries but we didn't even try or work our way to that point and I didn't even get a say. Now I'm in the docters office with kriss while the docters run tests to make sure everythings good. I should be doing work. 

My mom passed away in a rebel attack before the wedding. My dad handed over the crown to me because "a king can't rule without a queen." The advisors practically took his crown from his head. Now I'm stuck with most of the hard work but don't get me wrong Kriss does a lot just not enough for me to have any free time. I was upset to understand that my mom will never meet my children or now child. Yes Kriss wants only one child. 

      I hate hospitals they're sad. everytime I go in one I think of death. With the light blue walls sadness is what it is. I take in a deep breath and in comes the doctor with the information on the lab. God I hope he says we have to try to have a baby.

"Um" the doctor said really hesitantly. It made me nervous my knees felt weak. Whats going on.

"We came up with a problem when we were running tests. Queen kriss you cannot produce a hier the original way or in the lab it's very rare but some people can't hold the baby in there stomach and you are one who can't I'm so sorry." The doctor spoke leaving me in deep thought the doctor left us and I knew what I had to do but I couldn't move I was lost in thought. Did she just say we can't have an heir what will the advisors think. I can only imagine the romors that will or have allready spread in illea.

"Kriss I will see you later." I left to plan a meeting with the advisors. Ever since I became king I've been a workaholic I never atten any meals anymore I sleep probably 5 times a week if I'm lucky. I go to my office and type in the head advisors number. What will I do?

3 hours later

"If the queen can't produce an heir she is violating her duties as queen and can no longer rule and the king will need to marry someone (the last single selection member if there's one) to become queen."the head advisor read out loud on the contract.

"Im sorry king Maxon this is the rule if the queen can't produce you have no other choice." The advisor said apologetically. I understand his point it's part of being king but why. I decided to speak again.

"Well there's no one left from the selection available what will I do now." I said calming my voice inhaling deep breaths as I go.

"I'm aware of the fact that lady America is single at the moment." The advisor said without any hesitation. What??.

I will update often and won't leave you hanging so dont worry please vote so i know if its good or tell me idk myself I need opinions