"I was brought into this world, surrounded by the people I love. Felix became apart of our family when I was 14, but that doesn't mean I love him any less.

He's still my older brother and I love him like I love the rest of my family" I watch the tears fall from my families eyes.

"So I guess you're probably wanting to know how I Know Jakes father? Well thing is I never knew he was your father.

I had only met him a few times due to dad's work and I knew him as uncle Diego's, dad's best friend and brother in arms.

So trust me I was as surprise as you guys were too. I'm not to sure about my elder brother, I think they've met you when you were a baby or some sought" I watched Jakes face scrunch up with confusion.

"Anyways I'm pretty sure your father has filled you in on how he became the leader" I watched as they all nodded their head while Britney sent me a smile to encourage me.

"Yes, my fathers best friend was a gang leader and the most feared man out! He helped my father out and passed the role to him"

the nervousness in the pit of my stomach slowly faded when Jake spoke with awe as he spoke about my father.

"Even though I missed out a few years with my father, I'm honored that my father was given his role.

I say my father is one mother fcuker to be best friends with the famous gang leader" You could hear the envy in his voice.

I was about to carry on, but Troy cut in saying "I think our father would have liked you, if he knew you were dating our baby sister"

Damn you Troy, they looked more at eased before you had to open your damn mouth! Great now they look like they just shat their pants.

"Waaaait wh-aaat?" "Aaa ah llllll-exi whaaaat does heeee mmeaan?" "Lllexiii?" "Lee-xxxx-I whoooos yoooour faaa-thhheer?"

Damn they all sound like a bunch of stuttering idiot.

"Please, I respected you guys while you told your story it is only fair you pay the same respect as I share mine" with that they shut their mouths and waited for me to carry on.

"I am the only blood child of Dominico and Maria Gonzales. My name is Alexis Maria Gonzales" I say with pride.

"Anyways I'm pretty sure uncle Diego mentioned the asshole that tried breaking my parents apart" I spoke with so much hatred remembering the shit he did to them.

"Yep well he wouldn't accept the fact that our mum loved our dad and she would always pick him without questions.

I mean they were each other's first kiss, first happiness and first love. They loved each other so much my dad stepped down from his role to be with our mother"

at this point I knew I was crying due to my tears pouring down my face and the quivering in my voice, but that didn't stop me.

"I had the best family, the best siblings and the best parents in the world. I had everything. But fairy tale endings are only in books"