She's something else

Carter's pov:

All I can say is that geeky chick Lexi is something else, she didn't fan over us like all the other girls!

Damn she didn't even look at us! And that's pretty impressive since we're the hottest guys around!!!

"Guys let's head back to school" Jake says before demolishing his plate of food. I got to say this is the best diner I've ever been to and trust me I've been to a lot!

Getting into our cars we drove off into the direction of school, making it just in time for seventh period.

We separate and head off to our classes, me and Brody walk over to dance.

Dance is my favorite class and Mrs Woods is a great teacher, she treats everyone equally.

I walk into class and wait patiently for Mrs Woods to finish her speech, after she's done she walks over to me and places a paper in my hand.

Hoping for good style this time I look down at the paper Mrs Woods handed me to see she had chosen hip hop for me,

walking off with a smirk I take a lot at Brody paper to find he too was given hip hop.

I put my ear phones in my ear and let my body relax, feeling the music pump through my veins and the muscles in my body react to it.

Glancing to my right Brody catches my attention as I see him staring at something,

pulling my ear phones out I head over to see what the hell he's looking at so interestingly.

Surprise is what I got, automatically coming to a stop next to Brody I see non other than that Lexi chick and to say she was pretty good is an understatement.

She's amazing, I was so hypnotized watching her dance, when all of a sudden I felt Brody nudge me in the arm.

He nods his head towards the wall that separate us from the main room, damn I didn't want to go I wanted to stay back and watch.

Understanding what he meant, I quietly follow behind him, holding onto my breath till we reach the main dance room.

Lexi! the nerd! Can dance!! I still can't get over it, I mean she's a nerd right? shouldn't she be like I don't know clumsy and out of step???

But honestly she just amazing "Dude did you see how she danced it was like her second nature"

"I don't even think Pixie can do a split like that while flipping in the air and landing gracefully" I continue on ranting when I realized Brody hasn't even said anything,

I turn to the side and stare at Brody. All this time while I was talking to HIM he wasn't even listening to me, fine!!!

"Brody" he jumps a little from my sudden outburst "what!" He yells back matching his tone with the one I used on him "bro I've been calling your name for a few minutes but you were to far into thoughts" I say back chuckling a little

"dude she's amazing, she's better than any of these guys" he says, which is true.

Comparing her to the others, well let's just say they don't stand a chance, they have nothing on her.

I stare at my feet while Brody just leans back against the wall sliding down till he hits the hard wooden floor,

I look back at him till his eyes reach mine then say "I know man but honestly that was unexpected, I never thought she could dance, well dance like that anyway"