Back From The Past

Start from the beginning

I sent him the little bit of info about the twins biological parents they had given me and about 10mins later I received files after files.

Luckily I did that last night and printed everything while saving them on my USB stick for back up.

*twins biological parents house

Gathering all the files into a pile I pick them up and make my way up the front porch.

The door opens and I get hit with the smell of alcohol and drugs.

A man with with light wrinkles around his eyes comes in to view, I can tell he isn't in a good mood due to him seething, well damn he ain't afraid to show it.

I was about to say hello but the asshole slammed the door in my face.

I can't believe he just shut the door in my face. Hah luckily the twins don't give a shit about them, so killing them wouldn't be a problem.

With my anger rising each second I kick the door open.

Mr assholes comes running out from a room and charges for me, the second he's in front of me I knee him in the stomach and punch him in the throat which knocks him out good.

I drag his body to a chair and tie him down. I inspect the house to see if anyone else is here before I start my torture.

After checking the house and finding no one else, I make my way back.

I slap him in the face a couple of times to wake up, finally he opens his eyes.

His eyes lock on me for a while before he starts thrashing around, yelling and cussing at me,

"you do realize that you're the one tied up, right? So all your little threats mean nothing to me" wtf did this idiot just spit on me???

Twins biological fathers pov:

I open my eyes and narrow them on the bitch that's slapping me on the face.

Seconds later I remember what happened before I blacked out and I start yelling at the bitch, "who the fcuk are you?"-"do you know who I am you little bitch?"-"you've messed with the wrong guy"-"fcuk'n untie me you crazy bitch!"-"I will kill you!!!"

Through out the whole time of my rant she was staring at me with amusement written all over her face. Wtf?

She didn't even flinch or cower back. Instead she steps closer and finally speaks up "you do realize that you're the one tied up, right? So all your little threats are meaningless to me"

embarrassment and anger starts pulsing through my veins knowing that everything she said is right, she has no no affect by my threats so I spit on her face.

Ugh shit why did I do that, looking at her reaction I know I'm in deep shit, feeling each blow to the face, was fcuk'n painful!

How the heck does this chick have man punches? Heck her punches are more powerful than any of the guys I've fought and lost too and that's saying something.

Actually comes to think of it, who in the world is she? Hmm maybe she one of Marco's girl? Wait nope can't be I've already paid up.