The Unexpected

Magsimula sa umpisa

He along with everyone else believed it, but it wasn't true. I've never had sex I'm still a virgin, I haven't even kissed anyone!"

The whole time while I told Lexie she held on to my hand and listened "I'm really thankful you came along Lexi I don't know if I could handle it any more"

I say with tears building up again, she wipes them away then says "I'm glad you came up to me yesterday,

now I can tell my family back home I have finally made a friend, I'll always be here for you Nene" I smile at the nicknames she gave me

"thank you Lele" she chuckles and I say "what? It's only fair don't you think?" I really am lucky to have Lexi as a friend, I wish she was my sister.

3rd pov:

From that night on Lexi and Britney became friends. They stayed up all night watching movies and talking about boys,

well mainly Britney was 'Carter this' 'Carter that' which Lexi found a bit amusing and for the first time, away from her family Lexi felt happy.

Few days had passed and Lexi found herself forming a friendship with the boys, never once had it crossed her mind that she would have the feeling over being protective over them.

Jake was falling deep for Lexi day by day, he was amazed by her beauty, talents and great personality and If anyone where to tell him that one day he'd be falling for a nerd,

he'd probably punch you then laugh in your face. He couldn't stop thinking about her! 'Lexi',

there was just so much more to her then she was letting on and Jake couldn't help but become more curious as to why she moved,

not that he was complaining Heck No!

For what ever reason that made her move he was grateful for it because he wouldn't have gotten the chance to meet her, although it probably wasn't his ideal way of meeting her!

Kaiden's pov

I was so happy Lexi was paired with me and my brother now we have a bigger chance of winning music.

Its Wednesday our second day together and I get the feeling that she's already rubbing off on the boys.

After Jake had his little confessions it put us all at ease but we were pissed especially Lucas.

I could tell he wanted to punch Jake over and over, which I could understand why.

Lucas is the hard headed one out of all of us, you hurt his family he won't give you a chance to justify your actions. So he felt like shit after the way he treated Lexi.

*Wednesday during music Lesson

Right now me and Aiden are deciding a song for Lexi to sing "oh sing 'Wild Horses' by Natasha Bedingfield" Aiden says.

I watch Lexi fidget with her hands before she places them upon the keys of the piano and just like that I'm taken away.

I close my eyes and let her voice shield me from all the anger and pain that tries to posses my body.

"All I want is the wind in my hair
To face the fear but, not feel scared"

"Wild horses I wanna be like you
Throwing caution to the wind
I'll run free to

Wish I could reckless love, like I'm longing to

I wanna run with the wild horses, run with the wild horses