What a Bitch Move

Start from the beginning

I see Lexi place her earphones in her ears, Pixie and her crew seem to have missed it cause they still go on "her parents probably sent her here because they didn't want her anymore"

Then she walks over to us and tells us the nerd was saying we're nothing but a bunch of stuck up assholes??

Wtf is up with this nerd, that seems to piss me and the boys off. Pixie and her crew quietens down when Mr Akley comes into view,

well about damn time the teacher shows up, or I would of made sure the nerd looked like a damn fool.

The bell rings and me and the boys head off to English, remembering that the nerd is seated with us I plan a few things with the boys.

We sit back and watch her walk towards us, just before she goes to take her seat Jake pulls it making her fall flat on her ass causing the class to erupt with laughter,

but it doesn't seem to faze her as she gets back up ignoring everyone and pulling the seat underneath her before sitting down.

Through out English we kept annoying her but still she ignored us and went on like nothing was happening. She is one tough cookie.

Brody's pov:

I can't believe she actually said those things about us, like seriously she doesn't know us???

I honestly thought she wasn't one of the fake bitches, I guess I was wrong. The boys came up with a plan of making her pay.

English wasn't much if a success due to her ignoring us the entire lesson. It's weird usually nerds will crack when things like this happen but she seems to wave it off like its nothing???

Aiden's pov:

Well that just completely changed my mind about that Lexi chick. It pissed me off to find out she was talking shit about us again,

first she was texting her boyfriend about us and now she's spreading rumors. She obviously stepped on the wrong turf and pissed off the wrong crowd.

She shouldn't of done that, if we wanted too we could of made everyone hate her within seconds but by the looks of it she already did it on her own.

All I can say is she has a lot of apologizing and begging to do! Cause I sure ain't forgiving her yet.

Kaiden's pov:

For some reason I'm not as convinced as the others, I mean we all know Pixie talks a lot of shit so you really don't know when she's telling the truth.

Which I highly doubt she ever tells the truth, that girl's just allergic to being honest and truthful.

Currently in art with the boys and Lexi at the table, I told the boys to let her be in this class, thankfully they listened to me.

Unfortunately they took the staring too far, they ended up staring at her during the whole lesson.

I actually feel bad for her. Honestly speaking I don't believe she said anything about us,

I mean she has no friends, she doesn't talk to anyone so who the hell will she spread rumors too? To the air ??

I think I need to have a serious chat with the boys.

Carter's pov:

What a two faced bitch, I can't believe I actually felt guilty in judging her when that's exactly what she's done to me and the boys.

We were making our way to Art when Kaiden told us to let her be, I stop in my tracks and ask him why, he just stares at all of us then looks down at the floor shaking his head.

She Caught The Badboy EyesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara